Why do liberal women announce their gender on JPP?

Why do liberal women announce their gender on JPP?

• Becuase they want M E N to protect them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Becuase they want to establish victim status

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because they are trolling for misogyny

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Because it's vital that everyone know they're female

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Big Money

Seems odd, since some of them are supposedly concerned about being threatened with rape, doesn't it?

If a person doesn't disclose their gender to discuss politics, is that a bar to free and open discussion?

Is the (purported) gender of a person online relevant?

Discuss.

Women should be able to do everything that men do .... unless, of course, it feels "icky" or some other bullshit like that.

Women should be able to do everything that men do .... unless, of course, it feels "icky" or some other bullshit like that.

They are able to do everything men do, aren't they?

The liberal ones get to play the victim card by announcing their gender over and over and over, don't they?

I think most of us share at least enough about who we are that our gender is evident.

To truly have a conversation with someone we need to have some context about where they are coming from.

I think most of us share at least enough about who we are that our gender is evident. To truly have a conversation with someone we need to have some context about where they are coming from.

Bullshit.

They're selectively playing the victim card, aren't they, Counselor?

It tends to be assumed that people here are male unless they announce or show otherwise. In an apparently-all-female set-up I'd announce my maleness, obviously, to make things clear, just as I always point out I am not American - or English - if it seems necessary. Where's the problem?

Yes, by announcing their gender, women are practically asking for rape threats. How dare they mention their gender? Who gave them that right*? Next thing you know, they'll think they have the right to walk around in any clothes they want and not get raped. Absurd.

*John Madison, who wrote the text of the First Amendment to the US constitution.

Yes, by announcing their gender, women are practically asking for rape threats. How dare they mention their gender? Who gave them that right*? Next thing you know, they'll think they have the right to walk around in any clothes they want and not get raped. Absurd. *John Madison, who wrote the text of the First Amendment to the US constitution.

It's especially appropriate that you chose a dwarf as your online identity, isn't it?

It's especially appropriate that you chose a dwarf as your online identity, isn't it?

HOW DARE YOU!!

An imp is a mythological being similar to a fairy or demon, frequently described in folklore and superstition; where as a Dwarf is a noble fighter and protector of the worlds beneath the mountains.

NOW APOLOGIZE YOU CRETIN

Back