Why do the mods enable the likes of GBA, and other trolls? - part deux

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I mean seriously. GBA is just lame, and annoying, but Annieoakly, Tommatthews, and Fauxcahontas have flood this place with more troll nonsense at a time, then I've seen since the Gold Box Forum, on Amazon days. That place was bad enough that it was just deleted, while Amazon forums were still going strong.

If you find it so offensive, then why are you still here??

:dealwithit:

Surprised that you haven't turned into a liberal yet, he'd love you then!

He's "Whining Ox" from the old Amazon forums, a pathetic hypocrite who is a self proclaimed "devout Christian," but if you read his posts and click on his youtube music posts, you'd think he was a satanist.

He's "Whining Ox" from the old Amazon forums, a pathetic hypocrite who is a self proclaimed "devout Christian," but if you read his posts and click on his youtube music posts, you'd think he was a satanist.
He's worse here than he ever was on Amazon. And I didn't think that was possible.
He can't control himself with no rules to follow and gets Very excited when he starts threads and can "ban us"...lol
(And, no... that's not Christian hard rock he posts all the time)
And with all that being said, Good Morning! Stay warm-it's cold as heck out there!

He's worse here than he ever was on Amazon. And I didn't think that was possible.
He can't control himself with no rules to follow and gets Very excited when he starts threads and can "ban us"...lol
(And, no... that's not Christian hard rock he posts all the time)
And with all that being said, Good Morning! Stay warm-it's cold as heck out there!

It's not "hard rock," it's thrash metal. I like "hard rock," but that crap is un-listenable!
Yes, it's cold out, there I think winter is creeping up on us.

ETA; Yes, he bans only conservative posters, providing more proof of his hypocrisy.

It's not "hard rock," it's thrash metal. I like "hard rock," but that crap is un-listenable!
Yes, it's cold out there I think winter is creeping up on us.
Is that what it's called? lol
Hideous noise...

Keep up the good work, RB...We've given him his oxygen for the day:) I told you, he gets so excited! He'd be dancing, if he could...
Now we just need to create a recipe thread. That should satisfy him for at least the rest of the weekend.:rolleyes:

Mimicry is the best form of flattery anyway. Did you not think to realize you would be complementing me, and making it obvious that my opinion, and banning you lot irked you so, eh dummies?:lolup:

Mimicry is the best form of flattery anyway. Did you not think to realize you would be complementing me, and making it obvious that my opinion, and banning you lot irked you so, eh dummies?:lolup:

And once again, you've fallen afoul of the liberal definitions.
It's not flattery, complementing, or being "irked"; because what it is, is mocking and laughing at your ineffectiveness. :D

:truestory:

Looks like you're already amassing a brand new fan club. ;~)

RB is amusing; he's constantly informing other people (behind their backs, generally) that they're not Christian enough or that they hate Christians.... I suppose *he* is Xtian enough though. And notice how Toxic laps it up. I hope Angry Bird doesn't get jealous that she's added RB and GBA to her Stable of Geldings. Here's the horses' asses now!

3 geldings.jpg

Looks like you're already amassing a brand new fan club. ;~)

RB is amusing; he's constantly informing other people (behind their backs, generally) that they're not Christian enough or that they hate Christians.... I suppose *he* is Xtian enough though. And notice how Toxic laps it up. I hope Angry Bird doesn't get jealous that she's added RB and GBA to her Stable of Geldings. Here's the horses' asses now!

View attachment 5314

I'd tell him on his own thread, if he didn't ban me. I've asked him legitimate questions numerous times in the past, but he never answered.
Let me ask you this, You and your cohorts so often question my devotion, why do you give him a pass when he's proven he's is far more "fake" than I am? Or is it that you both share political beliefs and you just overlook that? Another thing, haven't you noticed I steer clear of your "flame war"? I haven't taken sides, and I've also proven when spoken to with respect, the same respect is shown in my replies. Interesting it took only 12+ hours to forget this, no?

Back