Why do the mods enable the likes of GBA, and other trolls?

Do the mods enable the trolls?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, they should regulate trolling so we don't have a screen full of troll discussions.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, posters are more resposible, for not ignoring the race bait trolling.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I mean seriously. GBA is just lame, and annoying, but Annieoakly, Tommatthews, and Fauxcahontas have flood this place with more troll nonsense at a time, then I've seen since the Gold Box Forum, on Amazon days. That place was bad enough that it was just deleted, while Amazon forums were still going strong.

Last edited:
Since the copycats are pushing their discussion I should move the original to the top. Or as we used to say on Amazon. Bump.

Oops, meant to select the second no. While not quite actively doing something about it, I suppose one could say yes. I don't really mind trolling but I do think the mods should be more "keep it in the correct forum". Haven't been on much lately but there were so many nonsense threads in current events it really irked me, put it in off topic.

My guess is that it's because the admins know that without all the troll traffic, JPP would be about half dead. Given that the ad revenue they get depends greatly on the number of posts and page views that register, they probably see the trolls as putting money in their pockets.

Could even be that the trolls in question and (some of) the mods/admins are the same people.

I mean seriously. GBA is just lame, and annoying, but Annieoakly, Tommatthews, and Fauxcahontas have flood this place with more troll nonsense at a time, then I've seen since the Gold Box Forum, on Amazon days. That place was bad enough that it was just deleted, while Amazon forums were still going strong.

Hence this thing. Yeah, it can be annoying to have to click on "Today's Posts" and then go to the next page to find a non-troll thread. But hey, it's exercise. lol

fake ignore list 12-9-17.jpg

My guess is that it's because the admins know that without all the troll traffic, JPP would be about half dead. Given that the ad revenue they get depends greatly on the number of posts and page views that register, they probably see the trolls as putting money in their pockets.

Could even be that the trolls in question and (some of) the mods/admins are the same people.

Ooooo.... a conspiracy theory!

Back