APP - Why do we need early voting?

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
If people aren't able to get to the polls on election day, there has always been absentee voting.

Seems to me the only reason the democrat party wants early voting is to be able to cheat. But, I am open to explanations as to why absentee voting doesn't work for people.

People can cheat easier w/absentee voting.
Now that there are countless millions voting, one day isn't enough. On a Tuesday, no less. Elections should take 1 week.

People can cheat easier w/absentee voting.
Now that there are countless millions voting, one day isn't enough. On a Tuesday, no less. Elections should take 1 week.

But why can't absentee ballots accomplish that? Your explanation doesn't really stand up. But, thanks anyway

If people aren't able to get to the polls on election day, there has always been absentee voting.

Seems to me the only reason the democrat party wants early voting is to be able to cheat. But, I am open to explanations as to why absentee voting doesn't work for people.
it takes a long time to drive the homeless to all the polling precincts they need to hit.....you can't expect the Dems to do them all in one day......

Back