why does everyone call ignore IA?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
where does the A come from? I have never understood this. It's probably something trivial that I have always overlooked.

I never got it either. I used to try and buck the trend by saying IL, but it never stuck with me.

so I am right, it's something that doesn't make sense that everyone elses uses because everyone else uses it. People often say "I have X on my IA" which =

"I have x on my ignore all" (which doesn't make sense cause you are either ignoring someone or you arne't, "ignore all" is essentially redundant in the context of ignoring someone online

"I have x on my ignore author"

IT'S AN IGNORE LIST.

Bring back IL

so I am right, it's something that doesn't make sense that everyone elses uses because everyone else uses it. People often say "I have X on my IA" which =

"I have x on my ignore all" (which doesn't make sense cause you are either ignoring someone or you arne't, "ignore all" is essentially redundant in the context of ignoring someone online

"I have x on my ignore author"

IT'S AN IGNORE LIST.

Bring back IL

what are you going on about.......I've been ignoring almost all of your posts and I have no idea why you're complaining......

Back