why does legion delete his posts?

Why does legion delete his posts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's bumping the thread. If I post this then delete it after somebody else posts it remains at the top of the "new posts" lists.

If I see it falling and I want it up top I can post another, then delete the previous. Then it won't appear as if I am talking to myself for hours on end. At least not to those who aren't Mods. Yet it will still sit at the top of New Posts. At some point I might get a bite.

So. I post a thread nobody is posting in then keep posting a troll post: "Conservatives are bad becuz they fear teh gays"... over and over, at some point somebody will take that bait.

He's bumping the thread. If I post this then delete it after somebody else posts it remains at the top of the "new posts" lists.

If I see it falling and I want it up top I can post another, then delete the previous. Then it won't appear as if I am talking to myself for hours on end. At least not to those who aren't Mods. Yet it will still sit at the top of New Posts. At some point I might get a bite.

So. I post a thread nobody is posting in then keep posting a troll post: "Conservatives are bad becuz they fear teh gays"... over and over, at some point somebody will take that bait.

I've seen him randomly delete old posts I had replied to that weren't even serving the purpose of boosting the thread.

So the best course of action is to ignore the turd, maybe you could tell that to people like PiMP?

my old posts kick the rights ass.

I don't erase them I love them.

but sometimes they disappear

I think some fear my old posts

So the best course of action is to ignore the turd, maybe you could tell that to people like PiMP?

I ignored him for two years and it accomplished nothing......now I use the torture of a thousand cuts.......when I get to a thousand we will assess......

if I was going to ignore someone it would be dumbfuck, toothless brits who try to turn my initials into sexual slurs........

something I have never done huh damo

because I'm not a deceptobot like so many on this site.

I actually want to have that conversation including all the FACTS and weighing the results.

many here just want to get their propaganda talking points out and pretend others don't exist.

to many here its a place to masterbate not debate

Back