Why does Watermark Suck?

Why does Watermark Suck?

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Watermark is a very particular fellow, mainly, he sucks. Many people suck, but watermark is in another league. He's the type of person that if were ever to get their righteously deserved beating, would laugh when you punched them in the face. This makes you want to punch this person's face in even more, and the cycle never ends. Watermark is the type of person that perpetuates this cycle. Watermark will be the first person in this thread to ADMIT he sucks, which just makes him suck even MORE.

Lets take a gander of a few of his most recent thread titles:

"i don't like cheese"

"my dick is tiny"

As you can see, indubitably, he is a spaz. This is one of the reasons why he sucks.

Many of you may point out that I am starting a dumb thread, but the difference is, I don't suck. Understand?

Please vote, I look forward to your responses, god bless america.

He is a spaz, but he is going to give spazzes a leader. There's a lot of spazzes in the world. Water is just one of the activist spazzes. He can unite them.

LMAO @ "He's a ginger". After that SP episode, I've never looked at red heads the same.

It tells you the percentage of people who chose each of the people who voted.

This is a multiple choice poll.

Watermark is a very particular fellow, mainly, he sucks. Many people suck, but watermark is in another league. He's the type of person that if were ever to get their righteously deserved beating, would laugh when you punched them in the face. This makes you want to punch this person's face in even more, and the cycle never ends. Watermark is the type of person that perpetuates this cycle. Watermark will be the first person in this thread to ADMIT he sucks, which just makes him suck even MORE.

Lets take a gander of a few of his most recent thread titles:

"i don't like cheese"

"my dick is tiny"

As you can see, indubitably, he is a spaz. This is one of the reasons why he sucks.

Many of you may point out that I am starting a dumb thread, but the difference is, I don't suck. Understand?

Please vote, I look forward to your responses, god bless america.

I don't know Grind. Those are all pretty good reasons. Don't know why it matters to you so much, I don't really care. :cof1:

Come on. Punch me in the face man. AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Back