Why Hasn't The White House Doctor....

ExpressLane

Verified User
Why Hasn't The White House Doctor.......given Biden a cognitive exam. Passing an exam would go a VERY LONG way to saving Joe's pResidency. I mean Democrats have been telling us how easy they are to pass. I can remember several JPP members saying cognitive exams are simple to pass. Why does JPP think the White House doctor, who is presumably much better than the horrible incompetent Dr. Ronnie Jackson, not just give Joe Biden the VERY EASY cognitive exam. What does JPP think?

Why Hasn't The White House Doctor.......given Biden a cognitive exam. Passing an exam would go a VERY LONG way to saving Joe's pResidency. I mean Democrats have been telling us how easy they are to pass. I can remember several JPP members saying cognitive exams are simple to pass. Why does JPP think the White House doctor, who is presumably much better than the horrible incompetent Dr. Ronnie Jackson, not just give Joe Biden the VERY EASY cognitive exam. What does JPP think?
I posted a link to the doc's report from Biden's 2024 annual exam. Here it is again. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Health-Summary-2.28.pdf

I guess you think that because trump bragged about passing one like it was the entrance exam to Harvard, Biden should respond to his taunts and take one, too. Be honest. If Biden said he passed the MOCA you'd all think he was lying anyway.

A: He/She/Whatever was told to not do it.

The Regime would not have picked someone for this job who could not be counted on to follow orders.

I posted a link to the doc's report from Biden's 2024 annual exam. Here it is again. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Health-Summary-2.28.pdf

I guess you think that because trump bragged about passing one like it was the entrance exam to Harvard, Biden should respond to his taunts and take one, too. Be honest. If Biden said he passed the MOCA you'd all think he was lying anyway.
Do you see a cognitive exam on that report? Thanks for making my point!!! :attaboy2:

Biden could take one in public. That would work fine for me. How about you?

Here is an odd sentence "Heart demonstrates a regular pulse rate and characteristically irregularly irregular rhythm." . How can that even be?

Last edited:

I bet Biden would rather have a passing score on a MoCA exam than a Harvard exam right now.

I bet Biden would rather have a passing score on a MoCA exam than a Harvard exam right now.
trump claimed a whale was one of the answers on the MOCA exam. Be sure to read the bolded sentence.

"The creator of the test in question, called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, or MoCA, said it has never included the specific combination of animals described by Trump in any of its versions over the years. In fact, Ziad Nasreddine, the Canadian neurologist who invented the test, said the assessment — intended primarily to test for signs of dementia or other cognitive decline — has never once included a drawing of a whale.

But, much like the phantom whale, Nasreddine said the words in the cognitive testing sequence are supposed to be unrelated, so the MoCA would never have a pair of connected words like “woman” and “man,” or “camera” and “TV.”

Do you see a cognitive exam on that report? Thanks for making my point!!!

Here is an odd sentence "Heart demonstrates a regular pulse rate and characteristically irregularly irregular rhythm." . How can that even be?

Do you see a cognitive exam on that report? Thanks for making my point!!! :attaboy2:

Did I say the report shows he took a cognitive exam? The doctor's report states that "this year's physical shows no new concerns. President Biden is an active, robust 81-year old male who remains fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency, to include those as Chief Executive, Head of State and Commander in Chief."

Would it change your vote if he passed?

Would it change your vote if he passed?
I doubt it would change his, but it might convince some of those folks who were suddenly surprised by what folks who watch more than MSDNC already knew when they saw it on Debate night. Y'all maybe should avoid the echo chamber. Watch a mix instead of just leftist news.

I doubt it would change his, but it might convince some of those folks who were suddenly surprised by what folks who watch more than MSDNC already knew when they saw it on Debate night. Y'all maybe should avoid the echo chamber. Watch a mix instead of just leftist news.
Anybody who follows any news has seen Biden's problems including CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, C-SPAN. If people do not watch the news they probagly did not watch the debates.

Who is "Y'all"? Because I questioned whether Biden's competency would change the vote of a MAGA supporter does not mean I watch leftist news. I don't get my news from television. TV news is for people who don't read.

I noticed that is a common problem on JPP. If somebody does not agree with everything a person says they must be left-wing, right-wing etc. Somebody can believe one side told a lie without being on the opposite side.

He isn't allowed to

You realize Biden is an escapee from a dementia unit, right?

The only thing brandon can pass is gas and sometimes that is lumpy.

Back