Why have an election????

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
I received this email today... he has a valid point...:)

"A note from your Irish cousin... a point to ponder despite your political affiliation:

Here in Ireland can't figure out why you people are even bothering to hold an election in the States this year.

On the one side, you had a pants wearing female lawyer, married to another lawyer who can't keep his pants on. And she just lost a long and heated primary against another lawyer who goes to the wrong church, has a white mother but calls himself black, and is married to yet another lawyer who doesn't even like the country her husband wants to run!

On the other side, you have a nice old war hero whose name starts with the appropriate 'Mc' terminology, married to a rich, good looking younger woman who owns a beer distributorship!!

For the love of Christ, can you tell me why you're even still talkin about this?"

She did look better in her younger days:

jackie%20kennedy.jpg

But she's no queen of Jordan:

rsH3L3KLcQ6ui3wNtv.jpg

Yep I just hope you know that I had a serious urge to insult the humor, and I resisted vigorously, but not well enough. No other liberal is probably going to resist it. :(

Humor is like a frog. They both die if you dissect them

You know what, she'd be fine if she put some warmth into her hair. A platinum blonde at her age is just whorish looking. Smooth out that hair with some warm gold, and she'd look a lot classier and more age-appropriate. She looks every moment of her age, and then some, but that's fine...but why dress in clothes two sizes too small for you? Again, really whorish.

She could be a not exactly unattractive older woman if she woke the hell up and realized she's not a 20 year old playboy bunny. She could look a lot better, at any rate.

Back