Why I left the Left

cancel2 2022

Canceled
It articulates very well the intolerance of the likes of Desh, BAC, Cypress and others on here. This sums it up for me, the so called Progressive Left are not progressive anymore but regressive.

Last edited:
The regressive left has turned many people off with their intolerance and sanctimonious attitudes.

there is no diversity in the leftist groupthink

New York Times reporter Sheryl Gay Stolberg made the mistake of admitting that along with the abhorrent, violent, white supremacists who terrorized Charlottesville over the weekend, many Antifa protesters were also enacting "hate-filled" violence, as they've done in several other cities in recent months.

For noting that the "hard left seemed as hate-filled as the alt-right" — citing "club-wielding 'antifa' beating white nationalists being led out of the park" — Stolberg was hammered online, even after repenting and issuing a correction that depicted the violent left in more heroic terms.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19673...ts-antifa-protesters-james-barrett#exit-modal

It articulates very well the intolerance of the likes of Desh, BAC, Cypress and others on here. This sums it up for me, the so called Progressive Left are not progressive anymore but regressive.

lol, while judging progressives collectively he accuses progressive of judging others collectively...:palm:

I got to the bs baker argument, prob further than most will get......

HE WANTS TO CRY ABOUT POLITICALLY CORRECT WHILE IN THE FUCKING ACT OF PLAYING THE SAME GAME-3O YEARS AGO, TWENTY YEARS AGO OR 5 YEARS AGO NO ONE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT FUCKIN BAKERS & FLORIST, NOW THE CRY BABIES ARE VICTIMS-:whoa:

You don't want gays or others you don't like buying your cakes then sell them @ your fuckin church, you want to sell to the public in the USA then you sell to the public, you are not going to get to play God & chose who you want to & don't want to DISCRIMINATE AGAINST............FUCK YOU!!!

if you say that you disagree with Antifa violence, lighting things on fire, or beating up reporters who film them according 2 libs u must be klan or nazi

lol, while judging progressives collectively he accuses progressive of judging others collectively...:palm:

HE WANTS TO CRY ABOUT POLITICALLY CORRECT WHILE IN THE FUCKING ACT OF PLAYING THE SAME GAME-3O YEARS AGO, TWENTY YEARS AGO OR 5 YEARS AGO NO ONE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT FUCKIN BAKERS & FLORIST, NOW THE CRY BABIES ARE VICTIMS-:whoa:

You don't want gays or others you don't like buying your cakes then sell them @ your fuckin church, you want to sell to the public in the USA then you sell to the public, you are not going to get to play God & chose who you want to & don't want to DISCRIMINATE AGAINST............FUCK YOU!!!
Go Bill!

Well Bill, it looks like some of that intolerance has rubbed off, posting in capitals, that's what lunatics do!

If somebody comes into a cake shop and demands something offensive to be written on a cake, don't they have a perfect right to refuse or does being gay trump that? What's to stop some extreme right wing loonies from demanding their own suitably obnoxious message to be put on a cake?

Peter Thatchell, whom I'm sure you've never heard of, has changed his mind on this issue and hats off to him for that. I can guarantee that the subtlety of his argument will be way over yours or Rana's head. Thatchell, despite being a prominent gay rights campaigner, is fully aware of the injustice of the original decision in Belfast and took to the left wing Guardian to say as much.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-ashers-bakery-freedom-of-conscience-religion

Last edited:
Well Bill, it looks like some of that intolerance has rubbed off, posting in capitals, that's what lunatics do!

If somebody comes into a cake shop and demands something offensive to be written on a cake, don't they have a perfect right to refuse or does being gay trump that? What's to stop some extreme right wing loonies from demanding their own suitably obnoxious message to be put on a cake?

Peter Thatchell, whom I'm sure you've never heard of, has changed his mind on this issue and hats off to him for that. I can guarantee that the subtlety of his argument will be way over yours or Rana's head. Thatchell, despite being a prominent gay rights campaigner, is fully aware of the injustice of the original decision in Belfast and took to the left wing Guardian to say as much.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-ashers-bakery-freedom-of-conscience-religion

Do we really need to go over this again?? You don't like THE WAY I TYPE-don't read it, that's what I would do.........

As I stated, they do not get to play GOD, simple as that-they want to serve the public, then they serve the public-THEY CANNOT PLAY GOD & DECIDE WHAT MEMBERS OF OUR SOCIETY THEY DON'T LIKE & then discriminate against them.......

THey don't like it, find another profession, pull yea ass up by the boot straps & leave town or stick you head in a whole..:dunno:

Maybe they allow Christians, or Muslims etc to discriminate there, but I heard they aint enough Christians in the entire country to make the argument worthwhile......

Do we really need to go over this again?? You don't like THE WAY I TYPE-don't read it, that's what I would do.........

As I stated, they do not get to play GOD, simple as that-they want to serve the public, then they serve the public-THEY CANNOT PLAY GOD & DECIDE WHAT MEMBERS OF OUR SOCIETY THEY DON'T LIKE & then discriminate against them.......

THey don't like it, find another profession, pull yea ass up by the boot straps & leave town or stick you head in a whole..:dunno:

Maybe they allow Christians, or Muslims etc to discriminate there, but I heard they aint enough Christians in the entire country to make the argument worthwhile......
Yes as I predicted you failed comprehensively to appreciate the subtlety of Peter Thatchell's argument.

Yes as I predicted you failed comprehensively to appreciate the subtlety of Peter Thatchell's argument.

I guess you predicted wrong cause I never read his arguments......... IMHO any argument in favor of discrimination isn't worth my time......

You have a nice day my friend......hathi.gif

The regressive left has turned many people off with their intolerance and sanctimonious attitudes.

I never left the left, I left the Republican Party but I agree with the above. Leftists have become completely intolerant toward anyone who disagrees with them on almost any subject. I attribute it to TDS but that's not an excuse for them. They need to somehow find a cure because it only alienates normal people.

I never left the left, I left the Republican Party but I agree with the above. Leftists have become completely intolerant toward anyone who disagrees with them on almost any subject. I attribute it to TDS but that's not an excuse for them. They need to somehow find a cure because it only alienates normal people.

The same can't be said about the others side?? WTF?? You left the part of no for what reason??

You left the part of no for what reason??
They lied about wanting to reduce government and they still do. Back when I left it the Christian Coalition started hijacking the party.
But the intolerance of the left may drive me to the alt right. May.

They lied about wanting to reduce government and they still do. Back when I left it the Christian Coalition started hijacking the party.
But the intolerance of the left may drive me to the alt right. May.

I left the "conservative cause" long before that.. WHen I could no long stomach the lies & contradictions etc..... & for those same reasons & many more I never joined the dem party..

Back