APP - Why I will never regret not voting for this loser

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
https://100percentfedup.com/romney-...udge-because-he-said-mean-things-about-obama/

I guess these are the types of "principles" the Trans Righty NeverTrumpers are clinging to? I will never forgive Utah for sending this incompetent boob to the US Senate. He is just another entitled oligarch who wants to suck up to the leftists.

He should switch parties and be done with it

Not only did this loser piss away a winnable election from B. Hussein Obama, he continues to show what a dirtbag he is. Talk about a lame reason for not confirming a judge.

romeny is massively butthurt.

I think he is trying to set himself up as a center candidate for 2024, or possibly even more deviosuly he'll try to run 3rd party to fuck trump over in 2020.

romeny is massively butthurt.

I think he is trying to set himself up as a center candidate for 2024, or possibly even more deviosuly he'll try to run 3rd party to fuck trump over in 2020.

I hope he tries both. He better consult with Jeb first

Jen never saw it coming.

If Romney tried 2020, Trump would get him like a baby deer

I hope he tries both. He better consult with Jeb first

Jen never saw it coming.

If Romney tried 2020, Trump would get him like a baby deer

i don't know man. if Romney ran and he got even 1-2% it could have a pretty drastic effect on trump.

revenge could be a motivation

Yes, but it would be blatantly obvious to anyone but a Trans Righty and a avowed leftist. If he wants to end his political career that is OK by me.

The full effects of Trump's Presidency won't be acknowledged for years, but it will be felt for generations. Donald J Trump will be America's most consequential President of the last 50 years. It won't even be close. He will have transformed not one, but two political parties.

Back