Why I'm voting for Hillary

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I've spent some time in the Rightwing conspiracy subs and decided I'm going to vote for Hillary because she's a badass assassin with over 40 confirmed kills.

Think about it, even with her severe neurological disorders she's been able to kill over 40 of her enemies and has never once been investigated by police for these murders. Talk about competence. She's the best one to cut through the gridlock in Congress.

Won't confirm her judicial appointment? Heart attack

Filibuster the increase in the debt ceiling and lower our credit rating?

Single vehicle fatal car accident

Stand in the way of a climate change treaty? Burgler guts you like a fish

This is how shit gets done. Not since Teddy Roosevelt hunted the legislative branch for sport has their been such a proactive shitkicker in the White House.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditD...rting_rpolitics_mod_is_removed_and_he/d6hkbgb

I've spent some time in the Rightwing conspiracy subs and decided I'm going to vote for Hillary because she's a badass assassin with over 40 confirmed kills.

Think about it, even with her severe neurological disorders she's been able to kill over 40 of her enemies and has never once been investigated by police for these murders. Talk about competence. She's the best one to cut through the gridlock in Congress.

Won't confirm her judicial appointment? Heart attack

Filibuster the increase in the debt ceiling and lower our credit rating?

Single vehicle fatal car accident

Stand in the way of a climate change treaty? Burgler guts you like a fish

This is how shit gets done. Not since Teddy Roosevelt hunted the legislative branch for sport has their been such a proactive shitkicker in the White House.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditD...rting_rpolitics_mod_is_removed_and_he/d6hkbgb
What a sarcastic little smartass. I knew there was something I liked about you. :)

No wonder trumps is afraid to debate her...

trump is not afraid to debate clinton. Clinton is afraid of debates. Why do you think she screwed over bernie sanders by having them on poor nights when no one was watching? LMAO she hasn't even had a press conference for like a year.

trump is not afraid to debate clinton. Clinton is afraid of debates. Why do you think she screwed over bernie sanders by having them on poor nights when no one was watching? LMAO she hasn't even had a press conference for like a year.

That was sarcasm..........

I don't blame her, I wouldn't debate that asshole either, as he will use it as a platform to attack her personally, insult etc-that is what he does, he has no other skills..

It's a jump to the left, then a little step to the right... Let's do the time warp, again...
(Narrator) It's just a jump to the left.

(Guests) And then a step to the right.

(Narrator) With your hand on your hips.

(Guests) You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust.
They really drive you insane.
Let's do the Time Warp again.

(Magenta) It's so dreamy
Oh, fantasy free me
So you can't see me
No not at all.

In another dimension
With voyeuristic intention.
Well secluded I see all...

(Riff Raff) With a bit of a mind flip...

(Magenta) You're into a time slip...

(Riff Raff) And nothing can ever be the same.

(Magenta) You're spaced out on sensation.

(Riff Raff) Like you're under sedation.

(Guests) Let's do the Time Warp again.

(Columbia) Well, I was walking down the street
Just having a think
When a snake of a guy
Gave me an evil wink.
Well it shook me up
It took me by surprise
He had a pick-up truck
And the devil's eyes
He stared at me
And I felt a change
Time meant nothing
Never would again.

(Narrator) With your hands on your hips.

(Guests) You bring you knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust...
That really drives you insane
Let's do the Time Warp again

(Columbia) Ah! Oh! Oh! Yeoooww...
Ahhhh.

(Narrator) With your hands on your hips.

(Guests) You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust
They really drive you insane.

I'm Voting for Kodos!

Kodos.jpg

4478909110_108854fafd.jpg

you know what would be really cool? If Trump let Sarah Palin fill in for him.

I mean it would be the best cat fight ever.

That is similar as to why I voted for Obama.

After having simultaneously being born in Malaysia and Kenya, he was able, with days of his birth, to manipulate the press into publishing his birth announcement in Hawaii...
Then he was able to force the Government of Hawaii to fake a birth Certificate, both long form and short form.
Despite being born into poverty in two third world nation, Obama faked attendance at grammar school in Hawaii.
Then he made it look like he went to Harvard and was head of the Law Review.
He tricked Trump into saying he had evidence of Obama's foreign birth, but then was able to bully Trump into keeping that evidence secret.

All of this while attending a Christian Church while actually being Muslim and praying 5 times a day to Allah.

Anyone who can pull that off is an exceptional person who can really get things done as president.

That explains why his college transcripts were never made public.

He decided it was not necessary to have the schools make them up, because it did not affect his ability to get his job done.

I am mostly impressed by his ability to be born simultaneously in Kenya and Malaysia.

Palin v Pocahontas would be a much better fight.

lol...... I don't think hillary would do well against a name calling trump but Warren I think can dish it, mean & nasty..

I don't think she will be hurt much being called Pocahontas again, but a women on INTERNATIONAL TV talking about your little hands may be hitting below the belt, & I believe she would go there when he steps off the podium into the mud.....

Back