Why is this woman an enemy of the people?

Apparently it is with Legion. He gave himself an IQ test and he failed spectacularly.

We saw that on the NBC Nightly News. What a trooper!

Obviously she isn't a Fox reporter. She would have stayed down, screaming for medics, then weakly declared the driver to be a drunken liberal on her way to get more food stamps and twelve fake Biden ballots... and.... arrrrghhh... gurgle gasp *call lawyer*. :laugh:

Obviously she isn't a Fox reporter. She would have stayed down, screaming for medics, then weakly declared the driver to be a drunken liberal on her way to get more food stamps and twelve fake Biden ballots... and.... arrrrghhh... gurgle gasp *call lawyer*. :laugh:

https://www.wsaz.com/2022/01/21/wsazs-tori-yorgey-shares-story-after-getting-hit-by-suv-during-live-report/

And LOL at you saying that she isn't a Fox reporter because..... :rofl2:

I see them making a Wiki entry quickly and I see them asking her to be a guest on talk shows. I see good fortune for her in the near future.

My Chinese fortune cookie told me so.

I think you mean he gave himself a prostate exam!

Or a prostate massager.

51tAka6+iiL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Back