Why is tom prendergast such a gaping V

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
the dude bitches about my insults, and how that makes me a bad person...then he turns around and bitches about me all over the forum with insults of varying degrees....and then he never stops the insult fest with two of our female posters...

i think the guy is a pussy and is afraid get it into with men, hence, why he continues to insult the ladies ad nauseum...now, i'm not saying the ladies are innocent, but the guy is a "gaping vagina"

you can thank ladyt for that new term :)

TRYING TO MAKE IT WITH THE LADIES, YURT? flirting with disaster?

?

by calling tom the wuss he is? i don't get it?

tell me something....would you find it strange if someone said to you:

rana, you're a crude person and i'm going to ignore you until your posts take a positive tone

and then this person went around insulting you

what would you make of that?

?

rana, you're a crude person and i'm going to ignore you until your posts take a positive tone

You'd do better if you tried to reason with a pit toilet.

the dude bitches about my insults, and how that makes me a bad person...then he turns around and bitches about me all over the forum with insults of varying degrees....and then he never stops the insult fest with two of our female posters...

i think the guy is a pussy and is afraid get it into with men, hence, why he continues to insult the ladies ad nauseum...now, i'm not saying the ladies are innocent, but the guy is a "gaping vagina"

you can thank ladyt for that new term :)

O. I. C.

So Tom never stops an insult fest with two female posters. Then one of said posters says Rana's a "pit toilet" on this thread, and stalks the three of us while spewing numerous insults on other threads.

Why aren't you calling out the "female poster" for this, huh? HUH?

?

The "female posters" you reference have never stopped insulting so why do you have selective reading about them only?

Personally, I consider gaping vaginas to be positive entities, so I'm not really sure why they are appearing as insults on this board...

Back