Why isn't this woman better known?

Seemingly there are plenty of posters around to crank out yet more Clinton or Trump threads.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

We don't care, limey!

This has to be the original dozy kunt Trollop, she was Polish you ignorant fucker. What have you ever done in your life apart from trolling forums? That woman saved over 2500 children who went on to live fruitful lives. Do yourself a favour and go to Auschwitz sometime!!

Last edited:
Ha ha, I got a Legion thread closed. Grind can't hide behind the facade anymore when I started playing the game.

LOL

This has to be the original dozy kunt Trollop, she was Polish you ignorant fucker. What have you ever done in your life apart from trolling forums? That woman saved over 2500 children who went on to live fruitful lives. Do yourself a favour and go to Auschwitz sometime!!

You go to Auschwitz, and apologize for helping to force that awful Versailles Treaty upon Germany that led to the rise of Hitler, limey!

You go to Auschwitz, and apologize for helping to force that awful Versailles Treaty upon Germany that led to the rise of Hitler, limey!
I have been to Auschwitz, in fact I went with an American guy who was working for US Sprint in Warsaw at the time. I think you should check out your history, you'll find that it was the French that wanted to humiliate Germany. When France surrendered in WW2, Hitler insisted that the same railway carriage was used as for the signing of the Armistice in WW1.

http://www.tenfactsabout.co.uk/0002armistice.htm

Last edited:
Back