Why it would be foolish to invade the US

No, their results are stupid. They've basically taken a piece of history, and chopped it up into a shittier version of a SAW.

No, their results are stupid. They've basically taken a piece of history, and chopped it up into a shittier version of a SAW.

Are you saying that the owner of the weapon doesn't have the right or the ability to say what and how he wants a modification to be??

They did what they were paid to do.

Are you saying that the owner of the weapon doesn't have the right or the ability to say what and how he wants a modification to be??

They did what they were paid to do.
I have the right to dowse my car in gasoline and set it on fire, but that hardly makes it a good idea, especially when doing so DESTROYS the value of the item.

Plus they think you can't put a silencer on a shotgun. They're dumb.

I have the right to dowse my car in gasoline and set it on fire, but that hardly makes it a good idea, especially when doing so DESTROYS the value of the item.

Plus they think you can't put a silencer on a shotgun. They're dumb.

They didn't change ALL the weapons that were similar, so there's still plenty to find if you're so inclined.

And they have already put a surpressor on a shotgun.

They didn't change ALL the weapons that were similar, so there's still plenty to find if you're so inclined.

And they have already put a surpressor on a shotgun.
No, there certainly aren't plenty of Browning 1919s and with the supply currently limited to what are available, it's not likely to increase any time soon. The ONLY benefit of there actions was that 1919 owners who DIDN'T get their gun modded will see and increase in the value of their gun.

No, there certainly aren't plenty of Browning 1919s and with the supply currently limited to what are available, it's not likely to increase any time soon. The ONLY benefit of there actions was that 1919 owners who DIDN'T get their gun modded will see and increase in the value of their gun.

AND the guy that paid for what he wanted, is happy.

OH, by the way; he can always return the gun to it's original specs, so what are you complaining about again?

Back