Why Jihadists Loved America in the 1980s

nadiabarra

Given the United States' role in facilitating the early growth of jihadism, what lessons can be learned from this history to prevent future radicalization and terrorist activities?

How can countries balance freedom of speech and association with the need for security and counterterrorism measures?

Given the United States' role in facilitating the early growth of jihadism, what lessons can be learned from this history to prevent future radicalization and terrorist activities?

How can countries balance freedom of speech and association with the need for security and counterterrorism measures?
I dont know but somebody on my grapevine recently said flat out that Radical Islam is a creation of the America Empire....as all kinds of people say that ISIS is an American Empire creation that works for CIA/MI6/Mossad

I dont know but somebody on my grapevine recently said flat out that Radical Islam is a creation of the America Empire....as all kinds of people say that ISIS is an American Empire creation that works for CIA/MI6/Mossad
yes. this is correct.

Islam at large was created by the Catholic church to destroy real Christianity in it's place of birth.

Back