Why we fight for Oil....

It's not like everyone is driving cars like that anymore. There are exceptions. My brother-in-law still has his goat, forget the year though. :o
The Goat is my ride. There's never been anything else like it. Except maybe a Buggati Veyron. :cool:

Whatever........!

wow your pro war and pro gas guzzler.
How sixties of you.

anyone who drives a vehicle that uses fossil fuel is a gas hog...some drive classier/cooler vehicles thats all! Post your wreck or whatever...this is a non-biased thread...just for fun!:rolleyes:

Ok BB brace yourself cause I am bringing in the reinforcements. JEEZUS CHEERIST! He is not PRO GAS GUZZLER. He is PRO HORSE POWER of the V8 kind. He wishes more than ANY OF YOU that it did not use 2 gallons to the mile but it can't be helped. Wow do any of you have any fun that isn't vetted first by the PC police to make sure you don't like food that someone had to kill puppies to harvest, or like clothes that weren't made by 7 month old child labor, or that leads to profits of a company that is invested in Tobacco? Does EVERYTHING have to have a political spin on it. Can't a person just like to drive really fuckin fast without having to evaluate his carbon footprint before doing so?

Ok BB brace yourself cause I am bringing in the reinforcements. JEEZUS CHEERIST! He is not PRO GAS GUZZLER. He is PRO HORSE POWER of the V8 kind. He wishes more than ANY OF YOU that it did not use 2 gallons to the mile but it can't be helped. Wow do any of you have any fun that isn't vetted first by the PC police to make sure you don't like food that someone had to kill puppies to harvest, or like clothes that weren't made by 7 month old child labor, or that leads to profits of a company that is invested in Tobacco? Does EVERYTHING have to have a political spin on it. Can't a person just like to drive really fuckin fast without having to evaluate his carbon footprint before doing so?

:shock: Thanks...both my gas hogs pictured actually get 15mpg town...18 mpg hwy...Rarely drive them just on nice days week-ends mostly...My main drive is a Jeep Cherokee limited 4.0 4x4 avg 25mpg...just to clear up the lib nonsense and AlGore BS!

Hummm...........

By the lack of pic posting of ones ride...I assume that most in here are eiither ashamed of what they drive...or are embarrased because they also drive gas hogs...Libs as well as Con's...I suspect soco drives a fast ride from time to time though...because he also seems to love a good investment and a 'Natural High':D

woah, I was just fucking with him
you know the usual juvinille shit I do
Heck, I work for chevron. You should all drive v12 is the car companies wouldn't rape you on the price.

Back