why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism with a factless turd rangler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Bateman

I have to return some videotapes.

JPP Contributor
JPP Staff

Join Date:Jul 2006Location:internetPosts:25,899Thanks:3,631Thanked 10,574 Times in 6,269 Posts Groans:749 Groaned 854 Times in 766 Posts Blog Entries:5

so can you at least man up and say why you dont want to debate him? at least give a reason

how do you debate someone who sees nothing as fact

Today, 09:24 AM
#7 | Top

I Love America

Ready! Fire! Aim!

Join Date:Jul 2012Location:RealvillePosts:18,138Thanks:1,207Thanked 3,731 Times in 3,111 Posts Groans:188 Groaned 2,254 Times in 2,098 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post

what would he have to do to 100% get a debate from you?
BTW

I never promised civility. If he wanted that, he would have taken me up on it in APP where civility is enforced. It is clear for all to see that he is afraid to debate me. He will ALWAYS have an excuse. No matter what hurdle he comes up with that I clear, he will move the goal post

dear fucking idiot

we all debate you here everyday fucktard

I understand your fear of me. You all know I would eviscerate you publicly. That is why you all avoid the 1:1 scenario. When it is an all comers you can hide behind other posters. The way I have set it up has you on an island all by your lonesome. That skeers you. I understand.

Is global warming real science?

did the founders shackle corporations

do you ever read one iota of the things I say on this board you dumb bitch? Every god damn day I talk about how global warming is a problem. Pay attention you fucking idiot.

Zappa is prob still laughing at that asshole who thinks real estate makes more than stocks

you and Deshtard should marry. You are both the same broken record.

While you have lost your ass with your stocks this year, I keep chugging along with my real estate investments. The bottom line is how much income is your investment throwing off. I am making about $180,000 a year off my real estate in income. I sold some properties for handsome gains and no longer have that income.

It is very little effort on my part as I have outsource much of the work to a management company that takes 30% off the top. It is worth it to me to not deal with the aggravation and just collect the paychecks like a royalty. I don't have to worry about the federal reserve, or OPEC or any other machinations that make the market go up or down any given day.

If you are happy with your lot, then so be it. I find it odd that you are so close minded that you refuse to see that there are other ways to make money. That is your problem not mine. There is no point in continuing the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back