Wierd Smells Like Teen Spirit scene from Pan

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY

Train%20Wreck%20One.gif

I posted about this cringe fest a month or two back. the evidence of me being first looks to have been erased due to board going full retard and dying :(

But now there is the actual cringe worthy video to go along with it? I don't know if I can handle this.

[h=4]Budget:[/h] $150,000,000 (estimated)
[h=4]Opening Weekend:[/h] $15,315,435 (USA) (9 October 2015)
[h=4]Gross:[/h] $34,964,818 (USA) (18 December 2015)

lmao this movie bombed into oblivion.

for reference, star wars the force awakens had a 200 million dollar budget. So this movie was basically meant to be on that scale.

It seem like once every ten years someone from Broadway comes up with some bizarre idea to turn some piece of literature into a musical, then talk a major studio into investing millions into a movie that three theater majors, two gay kids and an emo want to watch.

I bet Grind will say he's already seen it. This time I believe him

It seem like once every ten years someone from Broadway comes up with some bizarre idea to turn some piece of literature into a musical, then talk a major studio into investing millions into a movie that three theater majors, two gay kids and an emo want to watch.

I bet Grind will say he's already seen it. This time I believe him

are you implying grind is a theater major?......

I posted about this cringe fest a month or two back. the evidence of me being first looks to have been erased due to board going full retard and dying :(

But now there is the actual cringe worthy video to go along with it? I don't know if I can handle this.

I remembered the thread, was not trying to claim your credit. But at that time there wasn't any actual video of the scene on youtube, so all we got was the soundtrack.

They were originally going to sing pirate songs during this scene. Then someone got the bright idea of singing "Smells Like Teen Spirit" as if it were a pirate song... which is just unbelievably weird.

Back