APP - wild animals being funneled through south east asia to china due to corruption

we won't be satisfied until we kill all wildlife. The Chinese got to cut this shit out - i think it's Taoism with the body parts. Damn Chinese are intractible, they simply want EVERYTHING their way - fine up to a point, but rino horns. tiger paw ashtrays ( same with gorilla hands), and such crap.

Mankind is a cancer on the planet. At least the west doesn't buy into this shit, we try to preserve endangered species. We helped ban ivory trade ( though the poachers never stop). I'm not going into factory farms and such, that's a little different - but endangered species look to be on the way to extinction.

damn shame when future generatons won't be able to see Siberian tigers (etc)

we won't be satisfied until we kill all wildlife. The Chinese got to cut this shit out - i think it's Taoism with the body parts. Damn Chinese are intractible, they simply want EVERYTHING their way - fine up to a point, but rino horns. tiger paw ashtrays ( same with gorilla hands), and such crap.

Mankind is a cancer on the planet. At least the west doesn't buy into this shit, we try to preserve endangered species. We helped ban ivory trade ( though the poachers never stop). I'm not going into factory farms and such, that's a little different - but endangered species look to be on the way to extinction.

damn shame when future generatons won't be able to see Siberian tigers (etc)

100% agreement.

Back