Will Bush scramble to the middle?

evince

Truthmatters
I dont think he believed in anything he said anyway, he was just told what to believe.

I think the guy may be more concerned with being sure people want to buy him lunch after he leaves office.

The dumping of Rummy has brought me to this thought.

If he will dump Rummy I think he has the guts to NOT listen to Cheney.

He can have Cheney leave for health reasons soon so they can place another person in place to be the front runner.

Then it will all be about getting the white house again in 08 which means moving to the middle BIG TIME!

I'm pretty sure he'll have to. But then I thought that long ago. We should have been grooming a new person by now.

I cant imagine them leaving Cheney in until the end and passing up the chance to set up the right person as the nominee.

You better believe that many pragmatic, centrist, common sense things can get done.

The McCain-Kennedy immigration reform plan will pass now. Even Bush was in favor of it. The only thing holding it up were the wingnut GOPers in the House.

The 9-11 Commission recommendation on Homeland Security will pass now. No way will Bush veto it.

I don't see Bush vetoing a minimum wage increase. And I see him working with Democrats more, on a bipartisan resolution to the Iraq fiasco.

I dont think he believed in anything he said anyway, he was just told what to believe.

I think the guy may be more concerned with being sure people want to buy him lunch after he leaves office.

The dumping of Rummy has brought me to this thought.

If he will dump Rummy I think he has the guts to NOT listen to Cheney.

He can have Cheney leave for health reasons soon so they can place another person in place to be the front runner.

Then it will all be about getting the white house again in 08 which means moving to the middle BIG TIME!

wow! since when do you plagerize me/ i said that about checny before the last presidential election...............nice to know you have a subconscious memory, shrubbery!

naw; i figured it would be after this election, just like rummy; but i think rummy was gonna get after the election no matter what happened. no choice in the matter.

naw; i figured it would be after this election, just like rummy; but i think rummy was gonna get after the election no matter what happened. no choice in the matter.
I thought they'd pick somebody popular that could help in the campaigning before the election. Thus they'd get campaign time for both themselves later as well as help the current people. Republicans never seem to fail to miss an opportunity.

Back