Will Byrd die in his next senate term?

he's like a million and just won re election to another senate 6 year term...

think he'll be dead by the time its up?

anyone wanna bet?? LOL

I hope not!

I hope he can beat strom thurmond's age, when he passes on. His beloved wife of 68 years died this year and usually the partner at that age dies within a couple of years of their loved one.... :(

Come to think of it, his love for the Senate is probably what will keep him alive longer, keeping him busy...

care

I hope not!

I hope he can beat strom thurmond's age, when he passes on. His beloved wife of 68 years died this year and usually the partner at that age dies within a couple of years of their loved one.... :(

Come to think of it, his love for the Senate is probably what will keep him alive longer, keeping him busy...

care

oh then he'll be dead in no time... a year tops

usually when your spouse dies you don't stick around too much longer... I don't feel bad when old people die b/c most of the time they are just shitting themselves anyways... the wife had a good life, people die.. its how it goes

but wait we should rejoice b/c she's w/ jesus

Robert Byrd is a zombie - walking dead - he just hasn't had the sense to fall over yet. I wonder if he will be buried in his KKK robe.

Robert Byrd is a zombie - walking dead - he just hasn't had the sense to fall over yet. I wonder if he will be buried in his KKK robe.

trog, whasts your email you ever watch comedy central?? they had a skit called 'the coot off' between robert byrd and ted stevens...

it was hilarious... ill have to find the link and send it to you or you could find it on youtube.com

trog, whasts your email you ever watch comedy central?? they had a skit called 'the coot off' between robert byrd and ted stevens...

it was hilarious... ill have to find the link and send it to you or you could find it on youtube.com
I don't have cable.

byrd reminds me of that old amazing stories show that had the gramppa dead an laid out in his room, then he comes walking down the stairs and joins everyone for dinner. As the show went on he kept getting funkier and funkier. He finally agree he must be dead when he blew his nose and it came off.

I think byrd is the same way. he just hasn't figured out he's dead yet.

Back