APP - Will democrats Wu Flu response hurt them on Election Day?

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
Every four years the democrat party has traditionally relied on two places to register voters

1) College campuses
2) Black churches (the one time they aren't screaming about separation of church and state)

With all of the Wu Flu hysteria, these are two places leftists have shut down.

(edited: You don't get to use a sock to post in a thread from which you are banned, I've added this account to the ban list as well, but in the future don't try to ban evade)

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly to a degree, yes. I think in states like New York many Democrat races will find their candidates being creamed by the opposition. I don't know if De Blasio is up for election this time, but if he is I can't imagine anyone in NYC voting for the guy. That will carry up ticket for many voters who are angry at the Democrat response to COVID locally. Toss in all the business owners and their employees who have been shut down and shut out of work by primarily Democrats across the country and you get another reason lots of people have to vote against them even if only in protest.

Top that off with the endless protesting, the hypocrisy of masks, and the endless barrage of Trump hate, and you can see the Democrats are giving people good reason to keep them out of office.

Back