Will Eminem Roast Gen Z?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I tend to doubt it, partly because the next generation buying your music is the only way to keep the money taps on full blast, Partly because nothing I have seen over a lot of years informs me that this guy has the least interest in taking on the WOKE Revolution.

WHADDYA THINK?

I tend to doubt it, partly because the next generation buying your music is the only way to keep the money taps on full blast, Partly because nothing I have seen over a lot of years informs me that this guy has the least interest in taking on the WOKE Revolution.

WHADDYA THINK?

If he dares.

This guy, who was once awesome, seems to have been ruined by wealth and power.

I dont think he can manage to be as good as he used to be.

In normal times a guy who grew up on 8-Mile when EM did would never even deep into old age embrace the fragility and intolerance of todays youth, these victims/abusers who try to bully everyone else into submission.

WHADDYA THINK?

I think I give zero fucks. :dunno:

Back