Will Manning Tebow?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Wow... If Manning comes here we're in the fight for another Superbowl. Can you imagine making Tebow a Tight End? Frickin' A!

I said Tebow would make a world class tightend when he was being drafted. Denver would scare a lotta folks then.

It might strain his neck.

Yeah, that's the recipe for stability...scrap the 3rd year QB for an aging vet whose best days might already be behind him...what's Manning got, one? Maaaaaaybe two years left?

Is anybody else old enough to remember when the Broncos signed Tony Dorsett after the Cowboys released him? World class player...Hall of Famer...SUCKED as a Bronco!

But by all means let's sacrifice the team for the next DECADE for the sake of winning another SB right frickin NOW!

Yeah, that's the recipe for stability...scrap the 3rd year QB for an aging vet whose best days might already be behind him...what's Manning got, one? Maaaaaaybe two years left?

Is anybody else old enough to remember when the Broncos signed Tony Dorsett after the Cowboys released him? World class player...Hall of Famer...SUCKED as a Bronco!

But by all means let's sacrifice the team for the next DECADE for the sake of winning another SB right frickin NOW!

It would be better to have Tebow learn behind two world class QBs. He needs some serious help in reading Ds, quick release, etc.

It would be a shame if the Broncos simply let him go, that's true.

It would be better to have Tebow learn behind two world class QBs. He needs some serious help in reading Ds, quick release, etc.

It would be a shame if the Broncos simply let him go, that's true.

I'd LOVE for Tebow to learn under Manning, but I read a story on the interwebs the other days that said if the Broncos did sign Manning then they had already decided that Tebow is gone...

I'd LOVE for Tebow to learn under Manning, but I read a story on the interwebs the other days that said if the Broncos did sign Manning then they had already decided that Tebow is gone...

Sounds like a regular Broncos shoot yourself in the foot type of move... I'd hate that. Tebow is extremely popular here and such a move may backfire huge on them.

cartoons_052.jpg

Looks like Tebow as been working out with Mazzone, and will begin working with Elway in May, or he will if he is still a Bronco.

Well, I almost feel sorry for Tebow. They are stating he might be a fourth round trade. That translates into little or no value.

What are the Denver fans saying at this point, is there any loyalty for this kid they so hotly supported last year? Or are they glad the got Manning because ll that matters is winning?

Peyton Manning is a Bronco...

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...n-manning-picks-denver-broncos/1#.T2ds4dWiaSo

Peyton Manning will trade the horseshoe for the horse.

The four-time MVP has told his agent, Tom Condon, to finalize contract negotiations but is headed to the Mile High City, per ESPN's Chris Mortensen, who broke the news on SportsCenter.

NFL Network is also reporting the agreement.

"It's crazy, it feels so surreal. ... It's such a historic move by the organization," said Denver DE Elvis Dumervil on ESPN.

More at link...

Well, I almost feel sorry for Tebow. They are stating he might be a fourth round trade. That translates into little or no value.

What are the Denver fans saying at this point, is there any loyalty for this kid they so hotly supported last year? Or are they glad the got Manning because ll that matters is winning?

I believe that the Broncos are making a mistake. Giving up at least a decade with a QB so they can have maybe 3 years with a QB who has exactly the same record in his past 13 games and hasn't had more than one first round playoff victory in 6 years...

Back in the 90's the Chiefs did the same thing with Montana. While his defeat of John Elway in the last two minutes was great to watch, it did not turn out the way the Chiefs thought it would.

Back