Will Nikki Haley Be First Gen X President?

cawacko

We don't have anyone remaining this election, (sadly there is a millennial)

Rubio and Cruz lost last election. Beto, Castro and Booker lost this time.

Haley is our best bet.

We don't have anyone remaining this election, (sadly there is a millennial)

Rubio and Cruz lost last election. Beto, Castro and Booker lost this time.

Haley is our best bet.

Isn't the Mayor a millennial

She wouldn't be elected, she is all over the place on issues depending on who she is addressing, but after saying that, in the post Trump era, that very well could get her elected

Isn't the Mayor a millennial

She wouldn't be elected, she is all over the place on issues depending on who she is addressing, but after saying that, in the post Trump era, that very well could get her elected

I made reference to Mayor Pete in my first sentence.

I don't follow her every move but from 30K feet she did an excellent job as Governor and has foreign policy experience. Throw in the fact that she's a woman and P.O.C. and you have quite the package.

Plus I believe the Constitution states every generation must have one of their own at the helm.

I don't follow her every move but from 30K feet she did an excellent job as Governor and has foreign policy experience. Throw in the fact that she's a woman and P.O.C. and you have quite the package.

Plus I believe the Constitution states every generation must have one of their own at the helm.

She also is tainted by her association with Trump, meaning somewhere along the way she would have to clarify it and probably piss off some of her base in the process.

Possible yes, but I would wager the first millennial President will be one with no attachment or identification with Boomer politics, meaning, someone we aren't aware of at the moment.

And although you will disagree, it will not be a Republican, the milennials see a deficts/debt, a threatened environment, income inequality, deteriorating infrastructure, and poor health coverage all of which they know they will inherit. As I said, you will disagree, I also think they see the GOP as the primary party responsible, besides, every person leans left when they are younger, but these days they stay there

She also is tainted by her association with Trump, meaning somewhere along the way she would have to clarify it and probably piss off some of her base in the process.

Possible yes, but I would wager the first millennial President will be one with no attachment or identification with Boomer politics, meaning, someone we aren't aware of at the moment.

And although you will disagree, it will not be a Republican, the milennials see a deficts/debt, a threatened environment, income inequality, deteriorating infrastructure, and poor health coverage all of which they know they will inherit. As I said, you will disagree, I also think they see the GOP as the primary party responsible, besides, every person leans left when they are younger, but these days they stay there

Dude... GEN X!!! Gen X is NOT Millennials

If Trump wins re-election Gavin Newsom will 100% run for President in 2024. Now whether a privileged white dude from California can win the Democratic Primary in 2024 is another question but he has his eye on the Presidency and he's a Gen Xer.

Dude... GEN X!!! Gen X is NOT Millennials

I wondered why you threw the likes of Rubio and Cruz in there, appears I misread it

Regardless, I still believe it will be someone currently not identified with the current political environment, too caustic

Trump would love to grab her "package" .

Back