WILL ZIMMY STILL GO TO JAIL?

Howey

Banned
WOW...the Bubba's and LeRoy's in prisons really don't like sexual molesters!

(CNN) -- A woman has accused George Zimmerman, the man charged in the fatal shooting of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, of having sexually abused her for about a decade, beginning when she was 6 years old and he was 8.

"He would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off," said the woman, who is identified only as Witness 9 and whose account was released Monday in audio recordings that a judge ordered last week be made public.

"He was bigger and stronger and older. It was in front of everybody. And I don't know how I didn't say anything. But I just didn't know any better," she said.

CNN spoke to the woman's father, who said neither he nor any other member of the family would be speaking on the subject. The woman did not respond to a request for comment.
Mark O'Mara, Zimmerman's attorney, released a statement Monday responding to the allegations. In it, he said his client was not yet 8 years old when the alleged abuse began, and that he was 17 when it was alleged to have ended. O'Mara said the woman is Zimmerman's cousin.

In a motion filed June 18, O'Mara called the accuser's statement "not relevant to the issues of this case," and said the allegations are inadmissible.

He added that its disclosure risked leading to "widespread hostile publicity which would substantially impair the Defendant's fair trial rights, and would pose a serious threat to the administration of justice."

Oh, schnizzle! More child abuse! I can't wait to hear the Zimmy fans defend this one.

My interest in zimmerman extends as far as the trayvon martin case. I have no clue where to start going over the rest of his whole life.

That said, **SORRY DARLA** it sounds a bit opportunist. The reason why I say that is because in this molestation complaint (not this one but another article I saw) the person also talks about how the zimmerman family is racist. I don't know, but logically to me if you were talking about being molested, talking about an offhanded comment about how the family is racist seems really out of place.

She said zimmermans mom said something like "i dont like obama because he's black and I am racist" <-- that's almost a direct quote from what this person said about them.

At the end of the day though, I'll wait until more facts to come out.

You guys jumping the gun is what made you end up with egg on your face this time. Are you really going to start that again? When have you guys ever been right in the last 15 months about zimmerman?

Lastly, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please don't post in comic sans. It's making my eyes bleed.

So now the Zimmy fans are apologizing not just for a col blooded murderer, but a racist child molester.

Tight week!

ROFL

"beginning when she was 6 years old and he was 8"

Looks like someone was playing doctor at a young age. Guess the cousin wants to get her 15 minutes of fame and a chance at some money.

there is a perfect example of their racism.

They see things differently depending on who the accused is.

Lol RacistX apologizing for a child molester. There's another name for that...

ROFL

How is that child molesting, she was 6 and he was 8.

A example of a child molester would be that famous black dead pedophile Michael Jackson who molested little boys and is a hero of blacks everywhere, and forgave him for doing it.

So now the Zimmy fans are apologizing not just for a col blooded murderer, but a racist child molester.

Tight week!
Folks, this is just another form of sour grape whining, and beeching about the "Not Guilty" Zimmy verdict, which I predickted. I watched the entire Zimmy trial and watched all the Lib biased stations like HLN and CNN, where all the uppity arrogant bleeding heart Libs were all saying how well that hunk of a prosecutor "Hit It Out Of The Park" with his closing argument and that Zimmy would be found guilty and serve 30 years in jail....LOL...Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho He He He...OmYAss...The chickens did come home to roost.....Being Hispanic Zimmy should have yelled "NO MAS", when Tyrone was kicking his ass. PS, you cannot accuse a Hispanic Dude of racism........Butt of course you Libs refered to Zimmy as a 50/50 White Hispanic, just Like President Obama is a 50/50 White Black Man...You Libs are absolutely Nuts, and I am sorry to say that, but the truth sometimes hurts. All the Libs are doing now is trying to do Zimmy in, somehow, someway.....sick sick sick

Folks, this is just another form of sour grape whining, and beeching about the "Not Guilty" Zimmy verdict, which I predickted. I watched the entire Zimmy trial and watched all the Lib biased stations like HLN and CNN, where all the uppity arrogant bleeding heart Libs were all saying how well that hunk of a prosecutor "Hit It Out Of The Park" with his closing argument and that Zimmy would be found guilty and serve 30 years in jail....LOL...Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho He He He...OmYAss...The chickens did come home to roost.....Being Hispanic Zimmy should have yelled "NO MAS", when Tyrone was kicking his ass. PS, you cannot accuse a Hispanic Dude of racism........Butt of course you Libs refered to Zimmy as a 50/50 White Hispanic, just Like President Obama is a 50/50 White Black Man...You Libs are absolutely Nuts, and I am sorry to say that, but the truth sometimes hurts. All the Libs are doing now is trying to do Zimmy in, somehow, someway.....sick sick sick

Yeah...the first charge came from Conservative Tree House, certainly a bastion of liberal ideology.

Now carry on apologizing for the child molester.

ROFL

How is that child molesting, she was 6 and he was 8.

A example of a child molester would be that famous black dead pedophile Michael Jackson who molested little boys and is a hero of blacks everywhere, and forgave him for doing it.

It continued until he was 17. Dumbass.

Back