windows

Since Microsoft is extending support for XP until like 2012 I'll say the same thing I said about Vista: if you're going to buy a new computer, get it. If not, it's not worth it.

I wouldn't buy it but I've heard good things. But then again I pirate every piece of software I can think of.

I wouldn't buy it but I've heard good things. But then again I pirate every piece of software I can think of.

Tut tut tut. You'll be telling us you run red lights next!!!
Windows 7 has been available here and probably the US for a few weeks. Having caught a cold with Vista (i wouldnt be without it now) I'll let the bugs fly first then I might chance a couple of US dollars on a 'trial' copy... kind of.
As a computer illiterate I would be looking for something tangible and exciting before deciding.

Tut tut tut. You'll be telling us you run red lights next!!!
Windows 7 has been available here and probably the US for a few weeks. Having caught a cold with Vista (i wouldnt be without it now) I'll let the bugs fly first then I might chance a couple of US dollars on a 'trial' copy... kind of.
As a computer illiterate I would be looking for something tangible and exciting before deciding.

No I tend not to run red lights, as I see no reason to do so. I only break the law if I disagree with it in some way.

Well, you would be wrong. Even the BETA versions I ran were much, much better than Vista.

i think what watermark is saying is that, it's a HUUUGE exaggeration.

ME is the biggest piece of shit to ever call itself software. Sometimes people exaggerate or complain about bugs and stuff. The bugginess of ME cannot be understated enough. It's not just that ME was a bad OS, it should barely have even made it out of ALPHA. It was pitifully bad.

Back