Wise uo liberals

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
12294617_1219179831430015_4276700869677198327_n.jpg

"Wise uo liberals"

:rofl2:

Remember when legion troll misspelled a word in a thread title a couple of months ago?
The pussy whined to the mods to get them to change it because he couldn't edit a thread title him/itself.
But his little spelling error was caught by me and other posters long before the mods could edit it for him/it.
That must have embarrassed legion the pussy to no end!
So, not to be outdone for his/its already shown "pussyness", and because he/it can't delete a thread him/itself, he/it whined again to the mods and got one of them to take the thread down completely!
Some of the posters here, like widdle trolly, can't live with a little spelling mistake like the little pussy-bitch that they are.

Last edited:
Remember when legion troll misspelled a word in a thread title a couple of months ago?
The pussy whined to the mods to get them to change it because he couldn't edit a thread title him/itself.
But his little spelling error was caught by me and other posters long before the mods could edit it for him/it.
That must have embarrassed legion the pussy to no end!
So, not to be outdone for his/its already shown "pussyness", and because he/it can't delete a thread him/itself, he/it whined again to the mods and got one of them to take the thread down completely!
Some of the posters here can't live with a little spelling mistake like the little pussy-bitch that they are.

You shouldn't be so hard on USFREEDOM. She may get angry with you, my racist friend.

Back