Wit and Wisdom of Borat

AnyOldIron

Atheist Missionary
* Welcome to the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest.

— Introduction to the MTV Europe Music Awards (EMAs).

* That singer before me. Who was it? It was very courageous of MTV to start the show with a genuine transvestite, he was very convincing. It was only his hands and his testi satchels that gave it away.

— Following Madonna at the MTV EMAs.

* Please prepare yourself for masturbation because next are international singing prostitutes, Pussy Cat Dolls.

— Introducing Pussy Cat Dolls at the MTV EMAs.

* There is one singer called Shakira… sorry I laugh because in Kazakhstan this word means vagina. For example, ‘Can I touch your shakira?’ or ‘I have seen your wife’s shakira, it hangs like the mouth of a tired dog.

— Introducing Gorillaz at the MTV EMAs.

* My 13-year-old son is travelling here by foot, with his two wives and his three childrens.” “If he survives the journey I have promised him that he can make penetration with Colombian prostitute Shakira.

— At the MTV EMA press conference.

* To the world, I love you! Apart from Uzbekistan. Assholes.

— To conclude the MTV EMAs.

Last edited:
Many thanks to you AnyOldIrons... do you like to be naked with other man and put the khrium in his bottom, perhaps? noooo?? :room:

— Introducing Pussy Cat Dolls at the MTV EMAs.

* There is one singer called Shakira… sorry I laugh because in Kazakhstan this word means vagina. For example, ‘Can I touch your shakira?’ or ‘I have seen your wife’s shakira, it hangs like the mouth of a tired dog.

ROTFLMAO!

Many thanks to you AnyOldIrons... do you like to be naked with other man and put the khrium in his bottom, perhaps? noooo??

No, my khrum is dedicated to female bottoms only....

Borat, did you used to have to wear a blue hat ?

No, this reserved for queer only. Borat not queer, like sex from any kind. This not to mean Borat... how you say? Homo-Fobiec? Borat have many big time queer friend, happy to see blue hat law go. In some ways it bad, we once had saying... never turn back on blue hat and don't drop the soap. We make song, have big party. I like you, I like sex. It is good.

Many thanks to you AnyOldIrons... do you like to be naked with other man and put the khrium in his bottom, perhaps? noooo??

No, my khrum is dedicated to female bottoms only....

Ya? You like the big bottoms? You cannot lie? Borat like a big bottom too! I have nice khrum, is like Pepsi can. You have picture? No?

No, this reserved for queer only. Borat not queer, like sex from any kind. This not to mean Borat... how you say? Homo-Fobiec? Borat have many big time queer friend, happy to see blue hat law go. In some ways it bad, we once had saying... never turn back on blue hat and don't drop the soap. We make song, have big party. I like you, I like sex. It is good.
Ohhh a trysexual ;)

Bortat will try anything sexual, you must have been a baaaaad boy :)
Be sure an visit Alabama, they don't have laws against sex with animals.

Ohhh a trysexual ;)

Bortat will try anything sexual, you must have been a baaaaad boy :)
Be sure an visit Alabama, they don't have laws against sex with animals.

Yes, will have to try it out. So uscitizen like sex with animal? Which you favorite? Like the good goat or sheep, or more like the tight pig or monkey? They have this sex in Alabama, and you go there? Can you show me? I pay good money, Borat make fortune on first weekend of big movie picture.

Back