WM is the true 1337 over Grind

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
WM"s family was a truly 1337 prot family up in Northern Ireland, who did things like owning Catholics and treating them so shitty that they still want to blow us up 200 years later. Then his awesome great great great great grandpa came to South Carolina BEFORE THE REVOLUTION and owned some slaves, fucked some sheep, etc... all of those things southerners do.

Grind's family was a prole papist family who we probably owned at some point and came to America and only has any money now because they were lucky enough to move to the side that won when their potatoes started failing due to God hating Catho-faggots. LOL @ proles and papists.

Last edited:
^those are authentic NI religious slurs too.

I think I'm going to make this my new logo:

b00p6qv8_640_360.jpg

Since in NI these are the guys that want to kill Catholics.

No one gives a shit about NI. Ireland gives more shit about NI than even the UK does, which isn't really saying much...

But I understand that you are jealous that Grind wound up in places like Seattle and Boston, and you got stuck in Biloxi, MS.

I descend from a line of McGranaghans, so that is true. I think we're both tainted by the Sctoch, though. Billy's might be more pure.

I descend from a line of McGranaghans, so that is true. I think we're both tainted by the Sctoch, though. Billy's might be more pure.
I know me and Grind are both 50% and I'm also Scottish, and I'm almost positive WM is 50% as well.

Cue Tom to come in and tell me how insensitive I'm being. Oh noes, I've had three million people die of terrorism in NI! You wouldn't be laughing about the tragedy in NI if someone you knew were a victim of it!

You know, my cousin and best friend as a kid died of childhood leukemia. Here's a leukemia joke:

YouTube - John Vargas' Leukemia Joke

Go fuck yourself Tom, you're an idiot. You ruin the world.
That's nothing. My mom made cancer jokes as she was dying of cancer. And I laughed right along.

Its nice to know WM has beaten me to the alcohol tonight! Granted, he's got a time zone head start on me...

I'm only about 25% Irish...

Holy crap Billy. I just went onto your facebook and you have soooo many guns. I'm never saying anything bad about you again. O_O

I like how you named your gun album "family pictures"'.

Holy crap Billy. I just went onto your facebook and you have soooo many guns. I'm never saying anything bad about you again. O_O

I like how you named your gun album "family pictures"'.
As I pointed out, I own more. Just didn't feel like picturing the generic shotguns. And a few others were either being built or being loaned out.

You younguns need a leader. Someone that can provide you with structure and meaning in your life. Somone who can discipline your energies and make you more productive. Then march you into machine gun fire.

You younguns need a leader. Someone that can provide you with structure and meaning in your life. Somone who can discipline your energies and make you more productive. Then march you into machine gun fire.
Yeah, we need to be more productive. One is a mod at this site in addition to his day job, I work 60 hours a week (on average), two of us made it further than you in the debate contest, and most important of all, none of us live in Ohio.

Why do we need leadership again?

Back