WM's hot girl of February

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Well, maybe not, I haven't really decided yet, but these girls are hot:

f-Hot-Girl-Line-2469.jpg

Because Japanese girls all look alike, they all look hot. :clink:

I would say the fifth girl is the hottest in the picture. That is, if we're being sensible and counting from the right and not the left. Bottom girl's alright, she's got a nice rack.

Are having bangs a law in Japan or something. With the exception of the third girl, they all have the same damn hairstyle.

Right.................!i

My memory fails me sometimes...was that # 1 GI or #10...gotta love the Eurasians though they were really hot!;)

LOL I figured you were, but I'm sensitive about my manhood! :note:

Anyway, guys only have one tool, so they can only work one girl at a time. Girls have three holes, which allows for three and even foursomes, but what strait guy wants to be in a threesome with other guys? For whatever reason, its considered "normal" for girls to be in it with multiple girls though, so there's that double-standard applied again...

LOL I figured you were, but I'm sensitive about my manhood! :note:

Anyway, guys only have one tool, so they can only work one girl at a time. Girls have three holes, which allows for three and even foursomes, but what strait guy wants to be in a threesome with other guys? For whatever reason, its considered "normal" for girls to be in it with multiple girls though, so there's that double-standard applied again...

You could F one girl and then eat the other out, or F one doggy style and then watch as she eats the other one out.

Back