Woe is Me

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
I didn't get promoted this season! Or even a decent bump in my salary. This sucks. I think I actually have to go back into the job market.

muahaha I wrote your boss so you would have more free time to post here.

Plan successful O_O

Well done, Grind!

Lady T, my wife started to complain when I didn't get a bonus. I reminded her that having a job right now is a pretty decent bonus.

ugh. Don't even get me started on bonuses. They were down like 40%. I'm like poor now.

I just got a 20% raise, a promotion and a few more perks. Also my quarterly bonus was 50% larger than last quarter. I am indeed a lucky man. So nice to be the fuck out of the hot tub game. All my peeps are starving.

And LadyT still owes me a flash.

I just got a 20% raise, a promotion and a few more perks. Also my quarterly bonus was 50% larger than last quarter. I am indeed a lucky man. So nice to be the fuck out of the hot tub game. All my peeps are starving.

YOu are indeed a prince amoung men.

I posted it one night for a limited time only. I guess you weren't on then. Sorry man. Nothing else I can do :dunno:

Sorry, Tiana! OTOH, it sure would be great to see you around here more. :)

My sentiments exactly. The funny thing is, I think I've become so dependent on this board, going through this withdrawal, I have a hard time concentrating at work now.

I didn't get promoted this season! Or even a decent bump in my salary. This sucks. I think I actually have to go back into the job market.

your lucky you got anything. I got zero raise, zero bonus, They hacked our benefits down, and I have to do two jobs now. They are even talking about the possibility of a 5-10% across the board paycut or some forced shutdowns.

I will keep head down and do my job during these tough times BUT once things get better in 2010 I will be looking for retribution in the form of about 10-15% increase in pay. If I dont get it then I will find it on my own.

ugh. Don't even get me started on bonuses. They were down like 40%. I'm like poor now.

Ha, that's nothing. I used to have Jewish employers. Our annual Christmas bonus was getting laid off for two weeks with out pay during the Holidays.

Needless to say they did have a bit of a loyalty problem.

your lucky you got anything. I got zero raise, zero bonus, They hacked our benefits down, and I have to do two jobs now. They are even talking about the possibility of a 5-10% across the board paycut or some forced shutdowns.

I will keep head down and do my job during these tough times BUT once things get better in 2010 I will be looking for retribution in the form of about 10-15% increase in pay. If I dont get it then I will find it on my own.

Yikes. Ok. maybe I won't complain too much. RU in the fin. services industry too?

I heard that you should have been working for AIG, even the sucky people who needed Billions in bailouts got bonuses.

Now those bonuses are needed to retain those exemplory employees that ran AIG into the ground.

I am sure they are in high demand as finiancial advisors.

Top Achievement on resume:

I contributed to bankrupting one of the biggest finiancial coprorations in the world.

Do these guys work for the Taliban?

Now those bonuses are needed to retain those exemplory employees that ran AIG into the ground.

I am sure they are in high demand as finiancial advisors.

Top Achievement on resume:

I contributed to bankrupting one of the biggest finiancial coprorations in the world.

Do these guys work for the Taliban?
True that. I mean who doesn't want to take successful behemoth companies who are "too big to fail" into failure?

It takes dedication to run a huge corporation like that into the ground.

I'm finding out in a couple weeks, raises will be light cause you bastards drove down the price of oil. Our bonus should be around 11% since last year was sweet.
I'm not counting on too many more though, us oil guys are too good at arrow catching.

Back