Wondering

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Am I the only one or is anyone else finding joy and satisfaction watching the daily meltdown of your current JPP liberals?

The more threads they make, to complain, the more they convince me that President Trump is exactly what America needed. :good4u:

Look ma, no bans :D

I haven't seen any meltdowns yet, but I don't come here that often so I might have missed something.

I find it amusing even from the left. Freaking statist democrats are the worst. If I had to be trapped in an elevator with a DNC die-hard or a klansman in a pointed hat, I would probably choose the Klansman. At least he would be entertaining.

I haven't seen any meltdowns yet, but I don't come here that often so I might have missed something.

Just look at the number of threads started by the JPP liberals, in which all they do is throw stuff against the wall and hope something sticks.

Just look at the number of threads started by the JPP liberals, in which all they do is throw stuff against the wall and hope something sticks.

it's a Politics Forum, right?

(and I'm still pissed off about getting two votes on that 'Most Obnoxious Poll')

Am I the only one or is anyone else finding joy and satisfaction watching the daily meltdown of your current JPP liberals?

The more threads they make, to complain, the more they convince me that President Trump is exactly what America needed. :good4u:

Look ma, no bans :D

Many of their meltdowns are in response to his. Why does only one set of meltdowns count?

The "melt downs" seem to be primarily coming from the right.

This post, for instance, contains enough melt-down on the part of the author to cause heat stroke.

images

The "melt downs" seem to be primarily coming from the right.

This post, for instance, contains enough melt-down on the part of the author to cause heat stroke.

images

Having a double digit IQ, USF has a hard time coping with Liberal derision.

He and his fellow Trumpkins lap up every Trump lie and accept it as the gospel truth.

Then when it's pointed out how wrong they were, the inevitable GOP melt down begins.

Back