Woodsy Women

Hey troll, you are always are calling people cowards for not fighting ISIS, saying things to someone's face or whatever in real life.

How brave you are to mock my wife doing lumberjack competitions while hiding behind your computer, coward.

Poor Troll. His Daddy Mod admits he is just a troll and he expressly said he fully supports his trolling.

What a stupid POS mod.

:rofl2:

Is that why he is too cowardly to say the things he says online to people's face and do to do things he tells others to do?

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

The way he carrying on, I have no doubt he is jealous.

Poor Troll. All those times he tells people to say something to someone's face, he never has and just makes stupid threads about other people's wives. He sure seems obsessed with other posters wives.

Is that why he is too cowardly to say the things he says online to people's face and do to do things he tells others to do?

The way he carrying on, I have no doubt he is jealous.

Poor Troll. All those times he tells people to say something to someone's face, he never has and just makes stupid threads about other people's wives. He sure seems obsessed with other posters wives.

I bet troll has never even chopped a piece of wood.

Well, may his lap dog leothetroll's wood.

:rofl2:

Because what trolls feed on is attention.

:seahawk:

Lol, the smilie you changed to my username. So original. I mean really, I bet you are very proud of doing that.

Have you convinced Troll to stop hiding behind his monitor like he tells others to do?

You have nothing better to do than troll. Poor TrollMod.

Tell your mom I said hi and I wish her the best in kicking you out of her house.

Last edited:
seasuck has zero self awareness, huh?

naming-a-business.jpg

Is the troll going to practice what he preaches and come say it to someone's face or is he going to remain the coward he calls others?

Back