Working with folks

cawacko

Just finished our quarterly fundraiser tonight for under privileged kids two hours ago. Yet somehow I allowed the real world get confused with the internet world. Probably because i'm a crack baby at one point I thought of this board.

So Grind please ban me. Desh already told me I was the worst father in the world on the second day my daughter was alive. And BAC has her back on that. So sh*t got real when BAC said that about my girl. Please suspend me for a month.

Just finished our quarterly fundraiser tonight for under privileged kids two hours ago. Yet somehow I allowed the real world get confused with the internet world. Probably because i'm a crack baby at one point I thought of this board.

So Grind please ban me. Desh already told me I was the worst father in the world on the second day my daughter was alive. And BAC has her back on that. So sh*t got real when BAC said that about my girl. Please suspend me for a month.

You posting drunk again?

Did you contribute meaningfully and substantially to the charity? If the answer is "yes," I'd say that you've done more right than wrong...

Ban his ass!

Did you contribute meaningfully and substantially to the charity? If the answer is "yes," I'd say that you've done more right than wrong...

Ban his ass!

Hahahaaha. We brought some people with money to donate and it was all good. I should be banned!

Ehh, yes, but what I wrote was true. Big fund raiser tonight for lower income kids. A lot of money was donated. It was all good. They did give us alcohol.

Just funny to be called a racist and a supporter of racists yet do this

The bigger problem is that you would let anything Deshtard or BACPanther say define you.

That is stupid in the extreme and you should be punched in the face for even considering it.

One is a narcissistic, sociopathic crack head and the other is a narcissistic race hustler that fancies himself the second coming of Malcom X.

Why in the name of all that is holy would you give a flying fuck what those shitbags think of you?

My advice is forget the ban. Grow the fuck up. This isn't
high school. These people don't matter . For that matter as far as this forum is concerned, I don't either.

When you are letting this place eke into your personal life it is time to take a step back

You are a good guy. Your heart is in the right place. Just grow the fuck up.

So endeth the sermon

I'm almost asleep but what you said actually does hit home. It's my own fault/weakness to care in the real world. And it seeps through here.

It's my bad and I'll step this up

Ehh, yes, but what I wrote was true. Big fund raiser tonight for lower income kids. A lot of money was donated. It was all good. They did give us alcohol.

It doesn't mean anything to be called a racist by liberals lol.

Nothing worse than someone who concocts flimsy excuses to publicly pat themselves on the back and congratulate themselves for supposedly doing some good deed.

BFD. Participating in a fund raising event for charity does not automatically make one a good person.

Anyone who rants and rails against govt funded assistance programs because they hate paying taxes, is still a cheapskate bastard who doesn't really care.

Nothing worse than someone who concocts flimsy excuses to publicly pat themselves on the back and congratulate themselves for supposedly doing some good deed.

BFD. Participating in a fund raising event for charity does not automatically make one a good person.

Anyone who rants and rails against govt funded assistance programs because they hate paying taxes, is still a cheapskate bastard who doesn't really care.

Were the founders cheapskate bastards because they didn't want to pay taxes for defense of the commonwealth?

You like to outsource your faux compassion

Maybe this will be a seminal moment for wacko to wake up to the reality that is the left.

They are to be beaten not gotten along with

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

please link me to whatever awesome thread i missed

If a 4 year old called you a stupid, would you care in the slightest?

that should be your attitude towards desh. She is literally a retarded mental patient. Her opinion is of zero value, if not negative value.

Cawacko, I know you aren't a racists, but there are racists that do these things for appearances, while still maintaining their belief that they are superior to others.

I thank you for you, I don't know why you let anonymous words get to you, unless deep down you are worried those words are true?

Have a good hangover ;)

If a 4 year old called you a stupid, would you care in the slightest?

that should be your attitude towards desh. She is literally a retarded mental patient. Her opinion is of zero value, if not negative value.
It would give me pause, children are generally good judges of character.

Back