World's Reaction to Landon Donavon's Game Winning Goal

cawacko

I'm not a big soccer fan but this definitely gave me the chills. Pretty cool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbn3rOPmR9w"]YouTube- The World's Reaction to Landon Donovan's Game Winning Goal[/ame]

I'm almost halfway through, when do we get to see some other nations? I thought this was the world's reaction... Not just the US.

:D

Here's the reaction to the disallowed goal that would have beat Slovenia...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7orDLJCkUSs"]YouTube- USA / Slovenia Kezar Pub Reaction Disallowed Goal[/ame]

I'm almost halfway through, when do we get to see some other nations? I thought this was the world's reaction... Not just the US.

:D

I think they threw in a bar in France and a scene in South Africa to claim the 'world' part.

:)

lol, I wonder how many bosses saw this and said, "wait a minute, he said he was home with the flu"......
Yea, except were about the only country on earth that would to that. For the rest of the world it would be like the first day of deer season in Arkansas. Why bother? No one is going to come to work anyways.

In a way it would be a shame if the US wins the world cup.

For example;

GERMANY WINS WORLD CUP! NATIONAL CELEBRATION. PEOPLE PARTYING IN THE STREETS ACROSS THE NATION FOR 2 DAYS!!!!!

or

ARGENTINA WINS WORLD CUP! NATIONAL CELEBRATION. PEOPLE PARTYING IN THE STREETS ACROSS THE NATION FOR 2 DAYS!!!!!

or

ENGLAND WINS WORLD CUP! NATIONAL CELEBRATION. PEOPLE PARTYING IN THE STREETS ACROSS THE NATION FOR 2 DAYS!!!!!

or

AMERICA WINS WORLD CUP! Typical American reaction? Hey honey, the US team just won the world cup. That's nice dear, would you hand me the cheese wiz please?

Yea, except were about the only country on earth that would to that. For the rest of the world it would be like the first day of deer season in Arkansas. Why bother? No one is going to come to work anyways.

In a way it would be a shame if the US wins the world cup.

For example;

GERMANY WINS WORLD CUP! NATIONAL CELEBRATION. PEOPLE PARTYING IN THE STREETS ACROSS THE NATION FOR 2 DAYS!!!!!

or

ARGENTINA WINS WORLD CUP! NATIONAL CELEBRATION. PEOPLE PARTYING IN THE STREETS ACROSS THE NATION FOR 2 DAYS!!!!!

or

ENGLAND WINS WORLD CUP! NATIONAL CELEBRATION. PEOPLE PARTYING IN THE STREETS ACROSS THE NATION FOR 2 DAYS!!!!!

or

AMERICA WINS WORLD CUP! Typical American reaction? Hey honey, the US team just won the world cup. That's nice dear, would you hand me the cheese wiz please?

I don't know man, TV ratings in the U.S. are through the roof for the World Cup. And that video shows people watching at bars in middle America, not just more 'international' cities like San Francisco. ESPN.com reported unbelievable amount of viewers watching on its website.

Personally I could give two sh*ts about soccer but I'm into this U.S. team and I know there are a lot of others like me out there.

I don't know man, TV ratings in the U.S. are through the roof for the World Cup. And that video shows people watching at bars in middle America, not just more 'international' cities like San Francisco. ESPN.com reported unbelievable amount of viewers watching on its website.

Personally I could give two sh*ts about soccer but I'm into this U.S. team and I know there are a lot of others like me out there.
Ask Tom or AOI or ........well this probably isn't a good question for Charver (who in their right mind would give him a job?) if they were at work when England played any of it's matches?

Ask Tom or AOI or ........well this probably isn't a good question for Charver (who in their right mind would give him a job?) if they were at work when England played any of it's matches?

Agreed, I would never try and claim the passion here for soccer is anywhere near what they have in the UK. I would argue a lot of people in this country are getting behind this team and the video shown on this thread of all those people in bars was from a game taking place during work hours.

Back