Worried about Dixie...

I hope he was not back in the green zone when that bomb went off.

Judging from how many times he had to log off from Fullpolitics.com while in Baghdad, because "some General" needed to use the computer, my guess is that he's in the safest part of the Green zone. I imagine that's where all "the Generals" would be.

Judging from how many times he had to log off from Fullpolitics.com while in Baghdad, because "some General" needed to use the computer, my guess is that he's in the safest part of the Green zone. I imagine that's where all "the Generals" would be.

LOL

Oh that is too much.

LOL

Oh that is too much.

You know what was fascinating?

It seemed that everytime Dixie had to quickly log off because "some General" need the computer, it just happened to occur at a point in a thread where Dixie was getting his ass kicked and being made to look like a fool.

coincidence? We report, you decide.

fuck him.... I wouldn't piss on that racist prick if he were on fire.

He is a slanderous self absorbed toad.... he is no better than toby or michael K for my money...

I hope all three of them step off the curb in front of a fast moving bus.

He is a slanderous self absorbed toad.... he is no better than toby or michael K for my money...

Hating an anonymous internet personality this much is not healthy for a grown man.

Hating an anonymous internet personality this much is not healthy for a grown man.

who the fuck are you? Sanjay-fucking -Gupta?

I really don't come to this site, or any internet political site, for medical advice.

spare me....

;)

I really don't come to this site, or any internet political site, for medical advice.

spare me....

;)

No, I'm not a medical expert, but then, it doesn't take 8 years of training to recognize bizarre unhealthful patterns on grown men.

;)

Don't hold back Maine! You should tell us how you really feel. Holding in your feelings like this is bad for you!!:cool:

spare me....

;)

You've really gotten way too big for your britches maineman. You have some good points sometimes, but you still are too much of a blind democrat supporter to contribute much of REAL value. And now you throw around the f-bomb like the rules don't even apply to you.

I'm drawing a line in the sand with you right now.

So straighten up and act human.:clink:

Back