Would Anybody Care To Play "What If?"

idareu

Banned
What if santa clause isn't real. Then what.
What if human caused global warming is real. Then what.
What if globalization is bad. Then what.
What if pollution is real and even Eskimos have toxins in their bodies. Then what.
What if overpopulation is real and White people aren't contributing to it. Then what.
What if Hitler was right. Then what.
What if the vast majority of you are lying doomsday cultists. Then what.
What if the vast majority of you are child murderers. Also guilty of the greatest genocide humanity has ever experienced. Then what.
What if the vast majority of you are guilty of sucking baby penis. Then what.
Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Now for some of these things, you may not have personally done the deed. But you support the people who did or still do. That makes you equally as guilty. How does that sit with you. I know how the guilty sit with me. Too bad I can't tell you about it. Because I would surely be banned.

What if santa clause isn't real. Then what.
What if human caused global warming is real. Then what.
What if globalization is bad. Then what.
What if pollution is real and even Eskimos have toxins in their bodies. Then what.
What if overpopulation is real and White people aren't contributing to it. Then what.
What if Hitler was right. Then what.
What if the vast majority of you are lying doomsday cultists. Then what.
What if the vast majority of you are child murderers. Also guilty of the greatest genocide humanity has ever experienced. Then what.
What if the vast majority of you are guilty of sucking baby penis. Then what.
Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Now for some of these things, you may not have personally done the deed. But you support the people who did or still do. That makes you equally as guilty. How does that sit with you. I know how the guilty sit with me. Too bad I can't tell you about it. Because I would surely be banned.

It would seem that we have another poster testing the Rule 12b violation line.

We await a thorough investigation from you and YaYaYurt. You two are the Cagney and Lacey of JPP :)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, are you triggered?
Maybe some time in your safe place will make you feel better.

Just make sure you keep within the lines, when you're coloring and holding onto your teddy bear. ;D

Back