APP - would terrorists use a nuclear weapon

would terrorists use a nuclear weapon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conservatives would absolutely use a nuclear weapon if they could get ahold of one.
Supposedly they had total control of the government for eleventy-billion years. Methinks that means that they had access to them, and didn't.

Which party was the President who used nuclear weapons? Was he a "progressive" or a conservative?

Wasn't serious. Clearly absurd and hyperbolic statement.

That is all.

And what was the point of this thread? Those who have chosen to take as many human lives as possible in support of their political goals wouldn't at least use nukes as leverage? WTF? Why must this question be asked?

I don't think eco-terrorists would use nukes, as least, because of the damage to the environment. But when most people say terrorist, they mean the browner kind.

Wasn't serious. Clearly absurd and hyperbolic statement.

That is all.

And what was the point of this thread? Those who have chosen to take as many human lives as possible in support of their political goals wouldn't at least use nukes as leverage? WTF? Why must this question be asked?

I don't think eco-terrorists would use nukes, as least, because of the damage to the environment. But when most people say terrorist, they mean the browner kind.

i started this thread in reaction to bho's nuclear summit because we had better get not well secured nuclear materials into well secured places

Back