Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Guns Guns Guns

Let's face it, Casey Anthony is hot.

Anthonysentencing.jpg
Reuters
July 7: Casey Anthony sits in court during her sentencing at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida.

Let's face it, Casey Anthony is hot.

Anthonysentencing.jpg
Reuters
July 7: Casey Anthony sits in court during her sentencing at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida.

I have better!

And,,,,,, I thought you were gay \(\(\(\/)/)/)/.

Didn't you say you loved big black male sex organs?

I thought you said you throw up when you touch pussy??????

What do you mean by "she is hot".

That's like me saying, "OJ is hot".

Legion Fag calling others gay? I'd do a girl who was into Lady Gaga rough sex, but I would avoid sleeping with murderers as a small measure of self-preservation...

No, I wouldn't fuck that nasty skank, not even with your dick.

She knows you're lying, Brent, and so does everyone else. See that smile?

casey-anthony-2-0707.jpg

Funny thing, since I announced I put legion troll on ignore, Dolt started groaning me again.

Now, groan, you Olym-puss troll.

Your attempt to prove that you're not legion by groaning your own posts / thanking mine is pathetic. If you want people to start taking you seriously, stop dodging questions, deleting posts, harassing other members, and for Christ's sake, change your username to something legible.

Your attempt to prove that you're not legion by groaning your own posts / thanking mine is pathetic. If you want people to start taking you seriously, stop dodging questions, deleting posts, harassing other members, and for Christ's sake, change your username to something legible.

Guess I hit a nerve.

Now, keep groaning, but use your Dolt ID from now on, OK?

Does she look like she believes you, liars? She's way hotter than anything you've ever had, or are likely to get, isn't she?

2011_07_8-casey-anthony-ap11070714837_wide.jpg

Does she look like she believes you, liars? She's way hotter than anything you've ever had, or are likely to get, isn't she?

2011_07_8-casey-anthony-ap11070714837_wide.jpg

If I showed you a photo of my wife when we were first married, you would just say I was lying.

Just remember that I've had what you will always dream about.

Wait a minute. I forgot. You're gay.

I guess that doesn't apply to you.

Actually, no. I've had much better. And you are making an absolute fool of yourself, as usual.

You're lying.

Now groan me again, Dolt. Remember to use your regular login.

If I showed you a photo of my wife when we were first married, you would just say I was lying. Just remember that I've had what you will always dream about. Wait a minute. I forgot. You're gay. I guess that doesn't apply to you.

You seem preoccupied with gay sex. Is that because this "wife" you claim to have is a tranny?

Back