Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, but for $400,000, yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, but if it was my political opponent's money, yes

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
just a little lie or a white lie...it wouldn't harm anyone...if any harm, some person or entity who is so wealthy that 4K is, say $40....

i want to say no, but the time has not arrived yet...it is soon to come

so easy.....but so morally bankrupt or is it? what if i have a starving family to feed?

I don't know the circumstances, I couldn't really say. But $400,000... for a "little white lie"? Yeah, I'd do that.

I'd hit it.
Erica_Durance2_992.jpg

I mean, I'd do it.

I would never, ever lie for $4000 (Oh shit I just did!).

I mean let's get real and talk details. Would I lie for any amount of money if it meant an innocent person(s) would be seriously harmed? Hell no!

Now would I lie about Skidmark axe murdering the co-ed next door so they could strap his ass to the electric chair in Parchman for $4000? Hell I'd do that for $4, a moon pie and a coca-cola.

I don't know the circumstances, I couldn't really say. But $400,000... for a "little white lie"? Yeah, I'd do that.

I agree.

A NAZI asking me if I have any Jews in my house, or I'm a jew, can you hide me and my family.

A dude telling a girl she looks great when she doesn't, or I love you, when all I want is sex.

How big a lie?

I mean let's get real and talk details. Would I lie for any amount of money if it meant an innocent person(s) would be seriously harmed? Hell no!

Now would I lie about Skidmark axe murdering the co-ed next door so they could strap his ass to the electric chair in Parchman for $4000? Hell I'd do that for $4, a moon pie and a coca-cola.

pervert......

read the OP again and the poll options again.....

Reminds me of a Twilight zone episode from the remakes they did in the 80's i think.

a couple are really struggling making ends meet. They live in a hovel and are at each others throats. A guy comes to the door and offers them a million dollars if they push a big red button on a black box that he is willing to leave with them over night. The problem is, if they push the button, someone they don't know will die. They have all night to make the decision...

4 large for a lie that wouldn't hurt anyone in any way. too many variables but other than being immoral sounds too good to be true.

Reminds me of a Twilight zone episode from the remakes they did in the 80's i think.

a couple are really struggling making ends meet. They live in a hovel and are at each others throats. A guy comes to the door and offers them a million dollars if they push a big red button on a black box that he is willing to leave with them over night. The problem is, if they push the button, someone they don't know will die. They have all night to make the decision...

4 large for a lie that wouldn't hurt anyone in any way. too many variables but other than being immoral sounds too good to be true.

They actually just made a movie based upon that synopsis within the last year or so. Its titled The Box.

Yes. Yes I would. Since the question is vague, I can give an answer that is under my ideal circumstances.

My dorm's all male.

Back