Wouldn't It Be Great?

Annie

Not So Junior Member
If there were more women posters here?

If there were more intelligent conservatives here?

If there was less name calling/put downs here, from both the right and left?

If there were more women posters here?

If there were more intelligent conservatives here?

If there was less name calling/put downs here, from both the right and left?

I don't know what difference gender makes, however...I do think I know why there is such a shortage of intelligent conservatives.

It's for the same reason there's a shortage of tall midgets.

I don't know what difference gender makes, however...I do think I know why there is such a shortage of intelligent conservatives.

It's for the same reason there's a shortage of tall midgets.

This is hilarious.

Honestly Darla, on the message boards you and I have visited, all the "intelligent" conservatives are Libertarians. I can't honestly think of a single Bush-republican who seemed to be intellectual.

This is hilarious.

Honestly Darla, on the message boards you and I have visited, all the "intelligent" conservatives are Libertarians. I can't honestly think of a single Bush-republican who seemed to be intellectual.

No, not one. And the Libertarians who were really Republicans but were ashamed to say so, like Factsmack, were stupid too. Gene was the smartest Libertarian I've known. He was a real one though. Frankly, I believe that their idealogy, carried to it's obvious ending, is absolutely unworkable...but some of them are smart.

No, not one. And the Libertarians who were really Republicans but were ashamed to say so, like Factsmack, were stupid too. Gene was the smartest Libertarian I've known. He was a real one though. Frankly, I believe that their idealogy, carried to it's obvious ending, is absolutely unworkable...but some of them are smart.

IHateGovernment was brilliant. Some of the Libertarians on FP are really smart too, even if they're wrong ;)

God, thinking of all the bush-republicans: sarge, Flabba, Dixie, Toby, WRL, Gaffer - they're ALL freaking idiots! What's the deal???

IHateGovernment was brilliant. Some of the Libertarians on FP are really smart too, even if they're wrong ;)

God, thinking of all the bush-republicans: sarge, Flabba, Dixie, Toby, WRL, Gaffer - they're ALL freaking idiots! What's the deal???

Oh yeah, IHG was pretty smart. I wish he would come back actually.

Have you read Dean's book about authoritarian conservatives and those who follow them? I think there's a lot of truth, and some answers in that book.

They're very frightened people, and not completely mentally fit to start with.

Oh yeah, IHG was pretty smart. I wish he would come back actually.

Have you read Dean's book about authoritarian conservatives and those who follow them? I think there's a lot of truth, and some answers in that book.

They're very frightened people, and not completely mentally fit to start with.

Haven't read it. I'll take your recommendation under consideration.

I'm reading "Fiasco" by Thomas Ricks now. Freakin' scary! The incompetence boggles the mind

Back