Wrecked my truck today

Norah

Colossians 3:23
I got into a pretty bad accident on the highway this morning. I was driving in the right lane and a car cut across traffic into my lane to exit and must not have seen me or knew that I was there and hit the front of my truck and sent me off the road and I ended up going into the grass on the side of the highway and rolled my truck atleast twice but felt like it was a hundred times. I was blessed though and I am pretty much uninjured besides a sprained wrist, some cuts on my head and arm from glass, and bruised ribs and what they said was some mild shock but I didn't have to go to the hospital thankfully, but my truck was totaled though. I loaded in a picture that shows what my truck looked like before and what it looked like now after they towed it earlier. It was pretty scary but i'm happy that everybody was ok. A truck can be replaced.

truck.jpg

Wow...you had to be scared silly. Glad you're all right. To bad about ole Brutus there. I know you were close to him. ;)

Did they cite the other driver?

Wow...you had to be scared silly. Glad you're all right. To bad about ole Brutus there. I know you were close to him. ;)

Did they cite the other driver?

I would hope so but I didn't ask. I was admittedly shaken for a while and was only interested in my parents getting there. As for my truck I'm sad that it's gone since it was a gift from my dad and was my first vehicle.

I would hope so but I didn't ask. I was admittedly shaken for a while and was only interested in my parents getting there. As for my truck I'm sad that it's gone since it was a gift from my dad and was my first vehicle.
Just tell your Dad since you had a near death experience that that you've thought a lot about your material life style and that you want to have a more spiritual life and give yourself to Jesus and become a Nun.

He'll go right out and buy you a new truck. :)

I got into a pretty bad accident on the highway this morning. I was driving in the right lane and a car cut across traffic into my lane to exit and must not have seen me or knew that I was there and hit the front of my truck and sent me off the road and I ended up going into the grass on the side of the highway and rolled my truck atleast twice but felt like it was a hundred times. I was blessed though and I am pretty much uninjured besides a sprained wrist, some cuts on my head and arm from glass, and bruised ribs and what they said was some mild shock but I didn't have to go to the hospital thankfully, but my truck was totaled though. I loaded in a picture that shows what my truck looked like before and what it looked like now after they towed it earlier. It was pretty scary but i'm happy that everybody was ok. A truck can be replaced.

View attachment 2713

Gracious, glad you are okay!

View attachment 2713

Oh my, this is terrible. I'm so sorry you're hurting. Maybe your parents should take you to the hospital just to get checked out, in case there's something that didn't show up right away.

Take care of yourself.

Just tell your Dad since you had a near death experience that that you've thought a lot about your material life style and that you want to have a more spiritual life and give yourself to Jesus and become a Nun.

He'll go right out and buy you a new truck. :)

What a cock sucking asshole you are, mott.

Oh my, this is terrible. I'm so sorry you're hurting. Maybe your parents should take you to the hospital just to get checked out, in case there's something that didn't show up right away.

Take care of yourself.

I will tomorrow if I wake up in the morning and things feel worse. Right now it's mainly my ribs that are causing the most discomfort for me since every move I make it seems to involve them. It's really disappointing for me since this weekend I had hopes of doing some riding but it would probably be too painful at this point. I'm also a little worried as to how much its going to effect my ability to help care for the animals and help out with tending to all the work that goes into that. I'm at my parents house now but I also needed to drive back to my campus on Monday and so borrowing a car or truck can only be a temporary thing. It's all a little overwhelming.

I will tomorrow if I wake up in the morning and things feel worse. Right now it's mainly my ribs that are causing the most discomfort for me since every move I make it seems to involve them. It's really disappointing for me since this weekend I had hopes of doing some riding but it would probably be too painful at this point. I'm also a little worried as to how much its going to effect my ability to help care for the animals and help out with tending to all the work that goes into that. I'm at my parents house now but I also needed to drive back to my campus on Monday and so borrowing a car or truck can only be a temporary thing. It's all a little overwhelming.
it is but everyone is right. You really should go to your family doctor and get examined and probably X-Ray too. No matter how you feel.

It's a good thing that you had Jesus there with you!

Get well soon and find a nice new pick-up.

oh I have no doubt that He was. When the truck stopped I had a moment when I was just looking around wondering what happened and then was nervous to start moving since I didnt know if anything was badly hurt and I was afraid of feeling the pain from something like that if I moved but once I realized I was ok I admittedly lost it and started screaming and a then guy helped me crawl out of the passenger side window but being able to walk away is something that not everybody gets to do and so I am very fortunate and appreciative for that. Alot of thanking in prayers today.

Jarods a trial lawyer he would recommend you have xrays taken and then offer to buy copies of the worst ones they have on file to use in the law suit.......

oh I have no doubt that He was. When the truck stopped I had a moment when I was just looking around wondering what happened and then was nervous to start moving since I didnt know if anything was badly hurt and I was afraid of feeling the pain from something like that if I moved but once I realized I was ok I admittedly lost it and started screaming and a then guy helped me crawl out of the passenger side window but being able to walk away is something that not everybody gets to do and so I am very fortunate and appreciative for that. Alot of thanking in prayers today.

sorry to hear about this accident.

Glad youre OK

You will feel like you went a couple of rounds with Ronda Rousey.

it will take days to recover .

you took hits you don't remember because it happens too fast.

hang in there and get better

sorry to hear about this accident.

Glad youre OK

You will feel like you went a couple of rounds with Ronda Rousey.

it will take days to recover .

you took hits you don't remember because it happens too fast.

hang in there and get better

What you said is definitely true. I woke up this morning hurting all over. I spent the morning at the doctor though and got some pain medication and advice. Right now I'm just laying on the couch watching tv and I don't plan on doing much else

when my last F150 got wrecked I got on craig's list and found one exactly like it in Ohio for less money than the insurance co gave me for totaling it.....

Back