WTF??

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Just got a weird phone call.
I was asked if there was anyone in the household that spoke Spanish and I told them my wife does; but that she wasn't home right now.
The caller wanted to know when they could call back and I asked if they could tell me what this is about.
She says that it's a survey about Education.
I asked what this had to do with someone in the household speaking Spanish and she says the survey is in Spanish; but that they could have someone call back and ask the survey in English.
I then asked; that if it was about Education, why it mattered it someone spoke Spanish or not and said it made me wonder if there was an agenda of some kind.
She said that there was no agenda and I countered that I doubted that anyone with an agenda, would admit that there was one.
She said they would just call back and hung up.

Now I really do think that this is agenda oriented and has something to do with Hispanics and education and going to tell my wife to question their questions, if they call back.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

they are looking for a certain group to answer this particular poll.

how is that anything but normal fool?

I have taken immigration polls obviously designed to pretend immigration reform is hated by white voters.

I told the kid giving me one that this is a biased poll from dishonest republicans

I could tell he agreed

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

they are looking for a certain group to answer this particular poll.

how is that anything but normal fool?

Then why are they willing to CALL BACK AND GIVE THE SURVEY IN ENGLISH?
<I knew I should have put in a thread ban>

because they want someone who can speak Spanish even if they speak English too you fucking idiot

they want someone who has actually been able to talk to Spanish only speakers to answer this poll.

you are just too stupid to understand

they want someone who has actually been able to talk to Spanish only speakers to answer this poll.

you are just too stupid to understand

But they've already asked the initial question in ENGLISH; you fucking crack smoking, back alley whore.

why did the republican party fight the states to keep them from stopping the banks from fucking customers?

Back