Ya Ya Healing Forum

Tell Yaya your deepest concerns. No one has to be angry and mad all the time. No one has to scream at their computer and type hateful words.

Talk to Yaya. Tell me what is on your mind.

Yaya, can help.

Soothe yourself and come and let Yaya heal you.

Tell Yaya your deepest concerns. No one has to be angry and mad all the time. No one has to scream at their computer and type hateful words.

Yaya, can help.

you can't help.....you're Yurt for the next ten days......happy first day of Springyurt......

Yaya, can help.

I want to dissect Grind. No...I don't mean metaphorically or psychologically. I mean literally. Drain his blood, embalm him, saturate him in formaldehyde and then dissect him. Just imagine what we could learn if we dissected him. Wouldn't that be fun?

I want to dissect Grind. No...I don't mean metaphorically or psychologically. I mean literally. Drain his blood, embalm him, saturate him in formaldehyde and then dissect him. Just imagine what we could learn if we dissected him. Wouldn't that be fun?

Yaya does not approve of such extreme methods to heal oneself.

Enter the lotus position and take 10 deep breaths. On the 10th breath, hold it in, keep holding, there you go, keep holding, almost there, I'll be back in about 30 minutes, just keep that breath in, remember, think happy thoughts and thank Yaya for healing you.

Would you kill him first?

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

I think it would be more interesting to have him encased in carbonite.

Han-Solo-in-Carbonite.jpg

Yaya does not appreciate the negative energy certain posters are giving off in this thread.

Remember, breathe, slowly, in and out, and on the 10th breath, hold it for 30 minutes, because I have to get my latte.

Yaya does not appreciate the negative energy certain posters are giving off in this thread.

Remember, breathe, slowly, in and out, and on the 10th breath, hold it for 30 minutes, because I have to get my latte.

don't come back too latte......

Back