Yaya not Yurt

Yaya is a fun guy who lives in Hawaii. I don't know who Yurt is, but he is not me.

Yaya is Yaya. Not Yurt.

Rinse and repeat JPP Yurt lovers.

Well that was certainly uncalled KILL. What did I ever do to you?

You must be speaking from personal experience, I hope your mom doesn't do your laundry anymore.

Remember how much of a whiny bitch Yurt was? I know for a fact he broke down in tears when 3D was mean to him during a Werewolf game.

Yurt must have really hurt your butt.

I have, no shit, 100+pm's from him bitching and passing and moaning because we didn't do everything he wanted. How he wanted us to give him Howeys IP information so he could take legal action and shit.

What a whiny bitch.

I have, no shit, 100+pm's from him bitching and passing and moaning because we didn't do everything he wanted. How he wanted us to give him Howeys IP information so he could take legal action and shit.

What a whiny bitch.

I don't believe you. He must have really hurt your butt for you to be whining about him years later.

Poor guy, get a life and let go of Yurt, I am pretty sure he has forgotten about you.

I have about a dozen Pm's from Yurt about that too. About how it was slander and could hurt his personal and professional reputation.

Back