Yaya's thread about service people

Been waiting a couple of hours for the repair guy to show up and fix the ice maker on my $1500 fridge. Thank goodness I bought the extended warranty.

I'll create a new thread about me tomorrow and the next day.

message for theowlwomen:

do not purposefully circumvent the threadban feature.

Accidents happen sometimes, we get it, but if you gleefully invade threads where you are not welcome, you will eventually get a ban. stay out. thank you.

message for theowlwomen:

Accidents happen sometimes, we get it, but if you gleefully invade threads where you are not welcome, you will eventually get a ban. stay out. thank you.

WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP - WOMP WOMP -

Been waiting a couple of hours for the repair guy to show up and fix the ice maker on my $1500 fridge. Thank goodness I bought the extended warranty.

its good that the group home you live has a contract to fix it

Being a meter maid must pay well.

message for theowlwomen:

Considering how the bitch bellyached when I accidentally posted on her thread, monumental hypocrite is the phrase that springs to mind.

message for theowlwomen:

BOOM, BUSTED! So funny cause she claims we are on ignore, but she uses a sock to talk to us so people might believe we are really on ignore.

:rofl2:

I prefer antique metal ice trays. The way the ice stays in them as the lever gets ripped out gives me confidence that eventually I will have no fingerprints the way the tips always freeze to the trays. After that, I can become a criminal and totally get away with it.

message for theowlwomen:

Awesome!

Back