Yep, Republicans can show love too

cawacko

My wife is not a very political woman but she is a Republican. :)

She went back to Dallas, TX this weekend to commemorate the one year anniversary of her mother going to heaven. I got home tonight and saw she has posted this on Facebook. As much as I joke calling her my future-ex I'm a lucky dude.

""Donated my wedding dress to NICU Helping Hands in Fort Worth, Tx ... they provide incredible services and support to those families with premie babies - with the wedding dresses they make gowns for those babies that have sadly lost their lives for final photos and burial. I donated the dress in my moms honor who worked as a labor and delivery nurse for over 30 years - she loved those babies and I know she would be so pleased with what I did with the dress she bought me.""

She went back to Dallas, TX this weekend to commemorate the one year anniversary of her mother going to heaven. I got home tonight and saw she has posted this on Facebook. As much as I joke calling her my future-ex this post showed me I'm a lucky dude.

""Donated my wedding dress to NICU Helping Hands in Fort Worth, Tx ... they provide incredible services and support to those families with premie babies - with the wedding dresses they make gowns for those babies that have sadly lost their lives for final photos and burial. I donated the dress in my moms honor who worked as a labor and delivery nurse for over 30 years - she loved those babies and I know she would be so pleased with what I did with the dress she bought me.""

:good4u:

Your wife rocks. What's her alma mater?

University of North Texas in Denton. We don't have kids yet but she's already trying to negotiate with me that our kid can be a USC fan and a Cowboys fan (as opposed to being a 49ers fan). I'm like, USC or North Texas? That's not even a choice. Of course the kid is 'SC and we live in San Francisco so go Niners!!! Hahaha.

You guys could compromise and make it go to Santa Barbara and be a Raiders fan. I'm not saying it's ideal, but anything to keep it out of Texass, and i figure making it a Bruin would be equally cruel to you. My cousin attended UCSB, and he's a cool dude.

You guys could compromise and make it go to Santa Barbara and be a Raiders fan. I'm not saying it's ideal, but anything to keep it out of Texass, and i figure making it a Bruin would be equally cruel to you. My cousin attended UCSB, and he's a cool dude.

3D, you need to come to the Bay so I can buy you a drink. My family moved to Oakland when I was 10. I grew up from then on a 49ers fan. Going to school in Oakland as a 49ers fan was not a good thing. I suffered a lot of abuse. So there will be no Raiders fans in my family.

However going to school at U Can Study Buzzed is a very fun place. The Gauchos are a good time. I hope you got a chance to visit your cousin!

Last edited:
No, I didn't, but he said the parties were fun (and well organized, as someone always gets alcohol poisoning, so it's imperative that the paramedics can logistically get to the victim). He is an engineer and moved from sunny SB out to frigid Milwaukee. For about six months he actually worked in the same complex as my best friend, before my friend came back to Seattle (Packers fan).

I've never been south of SF, but my girlfriend's a San Diego girl. Her long-term goal is to tempt me down to SoCal, so I will likely see SB. Also, as an avid fan of Sideways, I am all set to travel the central coast.

She went back to Dallas, TX this weekend to commemorate the one year anniversary of her mother going to heaven. I got home tonight and saw she has posted this on Facebook. As much as I joke calling her my future-ex I'm a lucky dude.

Your wife's a doll. When she gets back give her a hug from all of us evil liberal women.

Back